• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do different batches/supplies of MDx give different effects?

mr.gerald

Greenlighter
Hello all! Been lurking on bluelight for about 6 months now but just registered today. I have started rolling on MD since Feb of this year and ive had some amazing times with it! So glad i started.

Anyways so we got the idea to try ecstacy and we bought some from a very reputable dealer who many spoke highly of. The first 2 times i rolled i really had the urge to get up and dance and move around. Great times! First time i doesed at 100mg and the 2nd time i dosed 100mg and a booster 100mg about an hour and a half later.

After that we decided to buy from the same dealer but he told us he had switched suppliers and now his new mdma was supposedly "more mellow and had less additives then the old supply". We bought a huge ROCK of that (about the size of a bouncy ball out of a quarter machine at walmart) and rolled off the new supply probably 6 times but it really wasnt quite as good. I felt totally weightless, just wanted to lay around and not move, and the high was a little shorter. Still fun but not the same. I was dosing 200mg straight with no redose and i tried the 100mg with a 100mg booster but it didnt seem to make much difference.

We decided to venture out and buy some MDA from a reputable source and give that a try. 100mg of that shit had me rolling hard as fuck! Way harder than 200mg of the mdma we last had. I rolled real good for around 6 hours. I just rolled again off of the mda last night (2 weeks after 1st time with mda) and had another great 6 hour roll. Not quite as intense this time but still better the mdma we last had. The other 2 people we were rolling with had both taken 100mg of the mdma from the big rock and they were already coming down 2 hours later after dosing. However, the MDA still had me and my girlfriend floored. We did not want to move around very much.

So i really would like the effects from the first 2 times i rolled again! I want the urge to get up and dance without feeling all jello legged and floored.

Does anyone have an idea what was different about the first batch that i rolled off? Cut with Caffeine maybe?

Has anyone else had experiances with different supplies of mdma giving different experiances?

Thanks bluelighters!

Had similar experiences throughout my rolling career until I finally got myself all educated and shit and realized that there are lots of different things going around that are claimed to be mdma.

The best thing you can do is buy a test kit if you want the true answers to things like this because no matter what people might say on here it probably won't be correct because we cannot guess what any drug is based on effects, look, taste, color, ect... there are so many different chemicals out there that mimic others not to mention all of the legit drugs that are cut with other drugs. Mdma often being cut with caffeine or meth.

What I can tell you is that mdma is a lot of time subjective to the setting you are in while using it. What you say about your friends rolling on the mdma for only 2 hours is a bug sign that what you have isn't real stuff and that is furthered by the dosage fluctuations you have tested. Real mdma tends to have an average 4 hour roll with redoing extending the time by an hour or two.

Something that also helps to study is the different come downs you experience. I often have a nice warm afterglow the night I use followed by a "I don't ever wanna leave my bed" feeling the entire next day. I have tried a few chemicals that mimic mdma such as methylone which is almost exactly the same as mdma it just lacks the empathy and happy factor that real mdma has. No matter what your dealer says, I don't care if the dude is your damn brother, at the end of the day he's trying to talk up his product to make it sound more legit.

Also mdma tends to actually be a more mellow high than you think, it's often that the more speedy highs coming from mdma are very often cut with other uppers. Not a bad thing at all if that's what you are looking for.

I think ill take your advice and invest in a test kit if i ever switch suppliers again. The mda i get now provides a great 6 hour roll for only 100mg worth of product, but i would really like to have more energy to move around and dance.

I had a friend tell me before that he'd rather take pressed pills than pure mdma for that reason. He said theyre more likely to contain some sort of upper. Any truth to that?

I think ill take your advice and invest in a test kit if i ever switch suppliers again. The mda i get now provides a great 6 hour roll for only 100mg worth of product, but i would really like to have more energy to move around and dance.

I had a friend tell me before that he'd rather take pressed pills than pure mdma for that reason. He said theyre more likely to contain some sort of upper. Any truth to that?
Depends entirely on where you live and who you know I think, no way to say for sure. Where I live, pills are generally very pure and crystals are generally notoriously impure/adulterated (keyword being generally). In other parts of the world, that can be exactly the opposite, like your story illustrates. Don't forget that the way you dose can also make a huge difference. I know a lot of people that dose crystal MDMA completely different (ie. dabbing) than they would a pill. A pill provides a single dose, while a lot of people that use crystals do multiple smaller doses. This makes for a different effect. Not saying this is the case in your story, just pointing out that there are more possibilities than just purity and/or adulterants. Buy a testkit and find out for yourself :D

I know a lot of people that dose crystal MDMA completely different (ie. dabbing) than they would a pill. A pill provides a single dose, while a lot of people that use crystals do multiple smaller doses. This makes for a different effect. Not saying this is the case in your story, just pointing out that there are more possibilities than just purity and/or adulterants. Buy a testkit and find out for yourself :D

This is true. And I have always wondered why? When I dose ecstasy that I know for example have been tested 200 mg mdma I will ofcourse dose the same as if I had mdma crystals. Let's say 150 my would be approximately 3/4 of a pill.

I'm traveling a lot to festivals in Holland and even a lot of the people there actually thinks it's a different drug. Even though they have all the testcenters that proves that their pill is around let's say 200 mg. They still dose different than when they take mdma. And taking ecstasy one day and "dabbing" mdma the next seems perfectly fine for them? I can understand that the majority of people with little knowledge who doesn't know better. But I would expect people from Holland to know better. They have a lot of public information about mdma/ecstasy and it's a drug that is VERY tolerated over there...

This is true. And I have always wondered why? When I dose ecstasy that I know for example have been tested 200 mg mdma I will ofcourse dose the same as if I had mdma crystals. Let's say 150 my would be approximately 3/4 of a pill.

I'm traveling a lot to festivals in Holland and even a lot of the people there actually thinks it's a different drug. Even though they have all the testcenters that proves that their pill is around let's say 200 mg. They still dose different than when they take mdma. And taking ecstasy one day and "dabbing" mdma the next seems perfectly fine for them? I can understand that the majority of people with little knowledge who doesn't know better. But I would expect people from Holland to know better. They have a lot of public information about mdma/ecstasy and it's a drug that is VERY tolerated over there...
yeah, I've run into quite a few clueless people in Holland as well. Though generally they are much more educated on the subject than for instance in my country, there is still a lot of misinformation out there. No idea why they dose differently with crystals, but it's the same in this entire region as far as I can tell. Perhaps because you have to buy scales if you want to dose crystals right? Too much trouble to weight their dose out in advance, so they dab until they reach satisfactory effects? Can't say why else someone would dose like that

Also: MDMAble to shine! =D

yeah, I've run into quite a few clueless people in Holland as well. Though generally they are much more educated on the subject than for instance in my country, there is still a lot of misinformation out there. No idea why they dose differently with crystals, but it's the same in this entire region as far as I can tell. Perhaps because you have to buy scales if you want to dose crystals right? Too much trouble to weight their dose out in advance, so they dab until they reach satisfactory effects? Can't say why else someone would dose like that

Also: MDMAble to shine! =D

Yeah I guess you're right. They are probably just lazy. That's probably what you become when you have so much good ecstasy available.

Haha! You got me;-) did you go to DQ1?

Not this year, but the year before that I went yeah. Had an amazing time there, gotta love the Dutch and their electronic music scene :D