• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos do benzos kill libido

not for me. In fact I am on subutex and valium daily, and I always get annoying hardons, I don't know why. BUT it makes it very difficult if not impossible for me to orgasm.

While hell yes them and opiates would make me not even interested in sex but after detox my dick would get hard smelling a tuna sandwhich! It's like your body tryies to mke up for lost time and it becomes overactive.

benzos all pretty much eliminate my sexual drive and ability...there isnt an anti-anxiety med that hasnt reduced my sex drive or ability..

benzos can mess with mine a bit if im using high doses, but i mean high doses when im using them recreationally (dont usually find them recreational by themselves though), therapeutically never noticed a difference.

if im using em with alcohol it can make it a bit harder, but ive never had my libido super killed and (alcohol would be much more the culprit, but i wouldnt drink much just a beer or two), maybe harder to get hard but not completely impossible.

Last edited:
I fucking hate this side effect. One benzo I know of that doesnt seem to do this is pyrazolam. That stuff took the edge off theMPA Iwas using. Stim dick would be gone!! But the horniness still there!! .My girl was lovin those times. Kratom also shut down my libido, but that was only when taking it all day every day.

L