• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Do any of the APBs actually come close to MDMA

What sort of nastyness have you heard 5-apb causes? For me and my group of friends I took it with, It's always felt incredibly smooth and satisfying, and this is one I abused to all hell.

Oh and as for the discussion on the look of the 5-mapb, while I would agree in most cases, there has only been two batches going around, the white and the tan/brown... the tan/brown has been said to be incredibly more weak, though this obviously shouldn't be the only thing to rely on as this won't identify if what you have is even 5-mapb. Though this information combined with a reagent kit would serve useful.

Last edited:
What sort of nastyness have you heard 5-apb causes? For me and my group of friends I took it with, It's always felt incredibly smooth and satisfying, and this is one I abused to all hell.

Oh and as for the discussion on the look of the 5-mapb, while I would agree in most cases, there has only been two batches going around, the white and the tan/brown... the tan/brown has been said to be incredibly more weak, though this obviously shouldn't be the only thing to rely on as this won't identify if what you have is even 5-mapb. Though this information combined with a reagent kit would serve useful.

I've heard of a few 5-APB overdoses that were pretty nasty but that was when it first came out and people didn't know the dose was lower than 6-APB. It was on another forum that no longer exists so I can't pull it up. Considering where all of it was originally coming from though, maybe it wasn't even 5-APB.

I know where the good batch is coming from with 5-MAPB so I'm not concerned about that.

I think 5-APB really sounds like what I'm looking for after going through all of them and 5-MAPB would be pretty close to last place because of its cardiovascular effects with 5-EAPB taking the ultimate last place.

Of course their full 5-HT2B agonism is moderately concerning but its not something I plan to use a lot. I have a roommate who keeps close tabs on me so it does limit my research a bit although ironically he told me the other night he would rather I take something that gets me high than drink...

By reading most of your responses it sounds like most of the 5-mapb batches out there are SHIT...I mean chemistry plays a part, but I can almsot bet you my left testicle if you had the batch I did, you all would of liked it better than MDMA. And the site I got it from just stopped accepting US customers....so I guess I have no chance to get that batch again. I am scared to even try any other site based on the mixed reports. I guess i got lucky. I honestly wasn't even expecting it to be nearly as good as it was when I tried it, based on the reports I read. I got lucky, but now I am unlcuky because I probably will never be able to do that good batch again. It seems to be the minority. Most of the sites are probably giving the low quality batches.

^ dude I got my 5-mapb from that same vendor 8), just accept that not everyone likes 5-mapb. Different strokes for different folks, just like you don't like 6-apb while I respond to it very nicely. 5-mapb is just too lacking and hard on the body for me, and apparently others as well.

@MK Yes! Don't fall into the habit of abusing these as my past abuse damaged my mitral valve in a similar way seen to fenfluramine. The good thing is the damage isn't too bad, very mild actually. The reason I've been having such nasty symptoms is because I had a pulmonary embolism! The good thing is the clot will dissolve with time and I'm already alot better, and I get to keep my valve :). I can't see responsible use causing problems.

5-apb/6-apb combo is strong, but just too trippy to compare to mdma

It seems every 6 months or so you have a new best drug ever that you're abusing and swearing by and persuading others to abuse as well with the same empty promises that it's better than MDMA and gets better the more you abuse it. I'm not sure either how you can be so confident about what your product is just by the color and how you can deem other peoples stuff garbage because of what color they said it was.

^ The truth... If someone doesn't like a substance that he does we obviously got a bunk batch, you know cuz he's the one who sets the standards on what a substance effects are for everybody.

Last edited:
^ dude I got my 5-mapb from that same vendor 8), just accept that not everyone likes 5-mapb. Different strokes for different folks, just like you don't like 6-apb while I respond to it very nicely. 5-mapb is just too lacking and hard on the body for me, and apparently others as well.

@MK Yes! Don't fall into the habit of abusing these as my past abuse damaged my mitral valve in a similar way seen to fenfluramine. The good thing is the damage isn't too bad, very mild actually. The reason I've been having such nasty symptoms is because I had a pulmonary embolism! The good thing is the clot will dissolve with time and I'm already alot better, and I get to keep my valve :). I can't see responsible use causing problems.

I had read about that. Glad to hear that you are okay. Hearing that you are fine kind of puts my mind at ease too because as far as I'm aware, I've only ever abused partial agonists but I was worried about the same problem which is why I've had all this heart testing done, speaking of which I have to schedule my Holter on Monday. Doctor didn't want to put me through a stress test and since I have panic attacks when anyone touches my sternum, he knows that an echocardiogram is out so the 2 day Holter was the next best thing.

EDIT: Well... that's out of the window...

AMT and 5-MeO-AMT appear to inhibit the NET. Both drugs act as 5-TH2A receptor agonists,
which may not be anticipated by users who seek only stimulant effects. The difference in
potency between the two compounds and the tendency of online supplies and users alike to
confuse them or substitute them for one another may lead to unexpected experiences. Most
worrying, though, is that the most potent activity that both compounds possess is agonist
activity of the 5-TH2B receptor
, suggesting that prolonged use would lead to heart valve
fibrosis and subsequent heart failure.

https://bps.conference-services.net/resources/344/3654/pdf/PHARM13_0085.pdf

Maybe it would be a good idea to double check... because I used both of those daily whenever I had them... It doesn't say if its full or partial agonist activity but I'd bet money on 5-MeO being full.

Last edited:
dnm much?

why early quasi legal chems from overseas (customs) when you can get what you really want for the same price domestic?

dnm much?

why early quasi legal chems from overseas (customs) when you can get what you really want for the same price domestic?

Its not the same price. It's always cheaper going to the source. I haven't found any domestic vendor that comes close. But no price discussion please.

Its not the same price. It's always cheaper going to the source. I haven't found any domestic vendor that comes close. But no price discussion please.
I was refering to your original post which said

"Basically, MDMA is not an option for me anymore because its just not around me, that whole circle of friends is gone... but I really want to roll."

what I meant to say was "why not just order mdma off a "dark net" website"