• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Recruitment Do A Quick Canna-Survey, Make Things Happen

thujone

Bluelight Crew
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long.*
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

Survey

This survey was made with the BL audience in mind so it would be grand if all you CD patriots could spare a few minutes for this. Help keep the lights on and show that BL is a community that cares. Because you have read this, you are now honour-bound to do this deed before you can allow yourself to dab again ;)

* realistically it only takes five minutes or so, it's all very straightforward not many ambiguities to think about

Last edited:
Thanks thujone and the CD community.

We even trialled it with some BLers before the survey launched, so hopefully any bugs are ironed out. But if you have any concerns, please list them here. :)

Any chance the end product of this work will be (publicly?) available upon completion?

I would be interested in seeing at least the survey results in particular the prevalence rates of psychological problems in heavy marijuana users

Yes, the survey will be published so you will get to see the results. I'm a consultant on the research team so I have a little bit more access/control than usual in this case. I'll make sure those results get posted!

I am not sure why their official text says 15 minutes, as it seems a lot closer to 5 minutes for me. However, I think for some people, perhaps if you have used multiple types of cannabis, e.g. dabs, you may get a few extra questions.

did it a few weeks back i think. very interested to see how far they research this plant =D.

loved the style as well.

This survey is winding down this week so if you indulge in the green and haven't yet taken notice, please pop over to the link and fill it out :)

if I may join , please just send questions about marijuana . I think as much as possible for me .. and i try to answer ..

Hmm ..soo that !! I will ask, naturally marijuana plants produce THC , the survey for several years, marijuana origin which has a higher THC ? or it can help you for the details about it . thx

Thanks everyone for supporting this survey - we have over 1000 respondents! The survey will now close and we will let everyone know when the findings are available.

As a physician, need to legalize weed. I can't tell a patient to try it, but those that do seem to handle Chemo n other things much better including seizures, than some of the Pharmaceuticals. Stop the political Bullshit n legalize the Damn thing. Its the only naturally, grown drug that doesn't need manipulating. God put it here for a reason.
- Dr. Trevor MD (Duke).