DMZ-15 Cycle. How Does This Look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6C The Second

Greenlighter
I've been debating for awhile about running another PH. I've decided I am going to and I the best choice seems to be DMZ-15.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191lbs
BF%: 10

I'm looking to gain 10-14lbs while keeping body day about the same to slightly higher.

Here is my setup:

On Cycle:
DMZ-15 30mg weeks 2-6
Cycle Assist by AI weeks 1-6
TUDCA weeks 2-6 @250mg/day
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 2-6

PCT:
Torem 120/90/60/30
Lean FX weeks 1-4
DAA 3g/day weeks 1-4
Nolvadren XT weeks 1-4
Creatine Mono weeks 1-8
L-Dopa weeks 1-8
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 1-4

I believe I've covered everything. I'm open to suggestions though.

I use a "FitBit" everyday. I burn 2,500-4,500/day depending on if its a work day or not. I eat 500cal above maintenance per day. On cycle I have heard to eat anywhere from 1,000-2,000 above maintenance. What number should I go with?

My macros currently are Carbs/Fat/Pro 45/25/30

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

I've been debating for awhile about running another PH. I've decided I am going to and I the best choice seems to be DMZ-15.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191lbs
BF%: 10

I'm looking to gain 10-14lbs while keeping body day about the same to slightly higher.

Here is my setup:

On Cycle:
DMZ-15 30mg weeks 2-6
Cycle Assist by AI weeks 1-6
TUDCA weeks 2-6 @250mg/day
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 2-6

PCT:
Torem 120/90/60/30
Lean FX weeks 1-4
DAA 3g/day weeks 1-4
Nolvadren XT weeks 1-4
Creatine Mono weeks 1-8
L-Dopa weeks 1-8
Fish Oil staple
Miracle Greens and Reds weeks 1-4

I believe I've covered everything. I'm open to suggestions though.

I use a "FitBit" everyday. I burn 2,500-4,500/day depending on if its a work day or not. I eat 500cal above maintenance per day. On cycle I have heard to eat anywhere from 1,000-2,000 above maintenance. What number should I go with?

My macros currently are Carbs/Fat/Pro 45/25/30

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

That seems like a lot just for a few pills... Apparently DMZ is two Superdrol molecules attached by a nitrogen atom that are separated by stomach acid allowing them to make their way into androgen receptors... I'm not up on pro-hormones so would welcome Guido & Neo's views on Dimethazine..
Personally I'd just take the creatine...
I would be very wary of incorporating parkinsons meds.... why the L-dopa..?

That seems like a lot just for a few pills... Apparently DMZ is two Superdrol molecules attached by a nitrogen atom that are separated by stomach acid allowing them to make their way into androgen receptors... I'm not up on pro-hormones so would welcome Guido & Neo's views on Dimethazine..
Personally I'd just take the creatine...
I would be very wary of incorporating parkinsons meds.... why the L-dopa..?
The L-Dopa would control any possible prolactin elevation that is caused by the DAA. Plus, the GH boost.

Dmz was very lack luster for me. I just finished up 5 weeks at 30mg/day and was disappointed for the price I paid for it. Gained around maybe 5 pounds and felt like a hypoglycemic mess for most of the kickstart. Keep carbs high is all I can say. Frequent headaches at the beginning and overall wish I had just saved my money for more injectable gear (more eq please!). Seems like excessive polypharmacy as well as I used no cycle support with it and will be getting bloods done next week. I monitored my BP every 2 weeks and it stayed the same just had to stay hydrated. Overall I'd say just take 15mg/day for a few days to get acquainted and see if you have to keep carbs high as I did and how the sides affect you then go for the 30/day. I went 45mg/day for about 4 days and hated it and my lifts suffered because I felt like shit.

Thanks for the replies. I haven't done a PH for about 3-4 years now, so I'm hoping to gain a decent chunk of muscle.

DMZ isn't a prohormone, it's a designer steroid. You need to use it with Testosterone.

That setup is shit and the PCT is shit.

Check the Starter Cycle Thread. That's what you need to do.

You are 191lbs at 6'3 and your goals are to add 10lbs? Toss the cycle, get in the kitchen and eat. You can achieve another 20lbs naturally on that frame before even considering any type of AAS or PH.

I'm adding in Stano-200 for more androgenic effect. It should help combat the lethargy caused by the DMZ.

what's wrong with Torem for PCT? I have read great things.

Closed. OP is an idiot. You want to fuck up your body, you aren't going to do it here. I don't condone hormone use at 19. You are inexperienced and arrogant because you haven't listened to a fucking word I say. You also used hormones at 16 lol.

Get the fuck out. Everything you are doing is against the spirit of harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.