• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

DMX Busted In Miami For Buying Drugs [updated 9.12.08]

IcebergSlim said:
jahts4.jpg

x jus tryna get high for the night. i feel u X.... fuck the police !
If that's him, wow. Dude looks a lot different than when his first album dropped. Guess that lifestyle took its toll...

medicine cabinet said:
^^what is he doing in that pic? i cant tell if hes smoking something or what
He's givin' his head a shoeshine.

He must be at rock bottom and broke as fuck.. Because who the fuck buys $30 worth of cocaine when they are rich and famous? lol Have a fun 10mins with that DMX. I guess she smoked all his money away in crack. LOL

drunken_etard said:
He must be at rock bottom and broke as fuck.. Because who the fuck buys $30 worth of cocaine when they are rich and famous? lol Have a fun 10mins with that DMX. I guess she smoked all his money away in crack. LOL
Maybe he's trying to quit.

In the past, I've found it best to limit stimulant purchases... 'cause you know buying a ton will just result in you doing way too much.

Maybe he was buying a little to test out quality.

Maybe he wasn't sure of the source.

Whatever, there are a ton of reasons why someone would buy a small amount.

i think he was probably buying a small amount, because there's only so much of a high u can get with cocaine..i'd assume he might have a preference to using SMALL AMOUNTS of coke than big (same here)..which is obviously an uncommon occurance from everyones post

edit- before anyone says you can definitely get higher than a 30 sack, of course it can be true but if it was me, my happy juice will burn out quick as hell (i honestly havent even tried getting high off coke for so long, it's a bitch to stop , and really not worth the money i'd have to pay even if it's good stuff) . i think yall should be giving respect to dmx for his exercise in harm reduction! lol

lol

I like how the topic became "why did he only buy so little?!"

phatass said:
tweakin... lol 45$ pffffffffff "playaaaaaa" haha

Meth is not even close to as available as cocaine outside of a very small community... and probably best to stay away from price discussion, not sure if the DITM mods allow that.

There isn't much tolerance in Miami for street buys. Street buys mean guns, and with Miami's popularity among international tourists, the cops tend to be aggressive with even weed. Not all the police there are racist, but many tend to be. I tend to think DMX was busted on the east side of the causeways... Miami-Dade police have jurisdiction in Miami Beach, and DMX probably wasn't busted in Liberty City for a $30 bag and weed.

MethaContin said:
Right Man, I pay $200 for 4.0 Grams of coke and I live CLOSE TO MIAMI (Purity is HIGH, i can use a spoon all night IV'ing it and it wont leave and RESIDUE, GOOD SHIT).... He must have just wanted to cook it up, a $30 bag of Coke here in Fla is like a Half a Gram, He is KNOWN TO BE A CRACK HEAD, I saw a post on a site that this guy said last time his friend saw DMX (He was a limo driver the friend) that his teeth were chattering the whole time and he looked like a skinny mess...... He Still steals cars and shit , Even tho he has all of that fame. Thats what Cocaine/ Crack Does to you, it EATS UP YOUR CASH FASTER THAN YOU CAN SPEND IT.......... Horrible drug if you are an addict IMO/ IME, I go to a Methadone clinic daily and I'd say 50% of the people inject Cocaine or smoke crack there, Its the only way to get REALLY HIGH ON METHADONE MAINTENANCE...........[/QUOTE

Thats it man. You said it all. Good post.

DMX Released From Miami Jail, Arrested Again in Arizona
Bithika Khargarhia
The Money Times

Earl Simmons, the hip-hop star known as DMX, has been extradited from Miami Dade County to the Maricopa County Jail in Phoenix, Arizona, sheriff's officials announced Thursday.

The rapper was transferred from Miami, where he had pleaded guilty to drug charges, to the state capital Phoenix, where he is in police custody on theft charges.

According to Maricopa County Sheriff's officials, the rapper is currently being held on $25,000 cash bond.

DMX was arrested on a fugitive warrant for failing to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court to face pending drug charges that stemmed from his June 27 arrest in Miami after he tried to purchase $30 worth of coke and $15 of pot from an undercover cop.

The 37-year-old rapper and actor pleaded guilty in Miami two weeks ago to attempted marijuana and cocaine possession. In addition to pay a $483 court fine, the rapper was sentenced to time served. He was ordered to return for a follow-up hearing Oct. 3.

After the ruling, DMX murmured, "I ain't coming back on f--king Oct. 3."

Judge Lawrence Schwartz, who apparently listened to his words, told defense attorney Bradford Cohen: "You need to tell your client that I've heard the F-word before. He can send it to me anytime he wants to come in, if that's what makes him happy, but he certainly didn't help his stature any with what he mumbled as he left the podium."

DMX previously was arrested on felony drug possession and misdemeanor animal cruelty charges. The rapper was arrested on May 9 at his Phoenix-area home on suspicion of animal abuse and felony drug possession following an early-morning raid of his house. The police allegedly found 12 neglected pit bulls in the house and charged him with seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four counts of felony drug possession.

Just days before his arrest, he was taken into custody after speed-enforcement cameras captured him going 114 mph on the 101 freeway in Scottsdale. He was captured on stationary cameras piloting his 1966 Chevy Nova II at triple-digit speeds.

Born Earl Simmons in Baltimore, MD, on December 18, 1970, DMX (Dark Man X) is a hard core rapper who within a year rose from the streets of Yonkers to become one of hip-hop's most popular and prolific stars.

DMX released his debut album “It's Dark and Hell is Hot” in 1998 and released single "Get At Me Dog" in the same year, which was a top-40 hit that pushed him into the upper tier of popular rappers.

With his immediate follow-up album, “Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood” the rapper increased his audience exponentially. Both albums reached number one on the Billboard charts in their first week, making DMX the first recording artist in music history to have his first two albums reach number one within a year.

Link!

DMX is a dumbass but cops arresting him for buying $30 worth of coke (what is that .5g?!) and $15 worth of weed (1g?!) is fucking insane. way to go and fuck up someone's life, ossifers..