Dmt

MissGtr

Greenlighter
DMT

Have few questions in regards to this drug - first time using
How can you tell if DMT is real?
How much do you take?

What was everyone experience?

DMT smells and tastes like shit - litterally. Most DMT is yellow crystals, but otherwise you'd need an indole test kit to be sure. You can use google for pictures of what extracted crystals usually look like.

How much you smoke, depends on if you want to just dip your toes, or have a crazy breakthrough. To be honest, smoking DMT to proper effects is kind of an artform, that everyone has their own opinion on.

There are major threads on all compounds in the psychdelic index at the top of this page, but I just got the DMT one for you here.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/532228-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DMT-Thread-The-6th-Recursion

There should be slight effects from 10mg vaped, 20mg and everything stands out, colours are more pronounced,

30mg and there is a pronounced meditational state

50-60mg and there is a profound medicinal healing entrance into the DMT Realm, which will grab you by the bollocks or the guts whatever, and give you the experience of DMT proper. There will be nothing to navel gaze about. You will be thrust into a graphically visual and audio area of consciousness of which you were only vaguely ever aware in the deepest recesses of your brain. Your body will take on a healing quality in the process of accepting what you are shown whilst your trip to the Realm lasts for three minutes. The descent is as smooth and everlasting as can be. There is no high exactly, just a passport to another realm for a very short time with an opportunity for assisted healing. NB If you struggle to accept what is there to be found you are unlikely to experience any of the beneficial effects.

I think the smell of DMT is flowery and sweet, personally. I am sure it pays to vape the crystals at the lowest temperature to keep the taste good, but that is my experience of root bark DMT which I would expect to be sweet tasting just because it does and there are sugars in the root bark. I have yet to try other sources of DMT. The crystal powder ranges from white to cream to pale yellow to peachy orange in my experience. The colour reflects the age but the effects are the same.

Without extracting your own I would recommend sourcing from somebody you can trust and then incrementally increasing your vaping amounts until you are ready to enter the realm with the larger dosing...

DMT
How can you tell if DMT is real?

Using a combination of chemical tests is the most accessible option. Another option is having EcstasyData.org or EnergyControl.org test your material. The results are available on the net.

Also Nick Sand has mentioned, when DMT is mass produced the crystals form extremely densely and require a chisel when removing from the evaporating dish. This process produces sparks of light.

DMT
How much do you take?

Depending on the person 10mg -50mg vaporized and held in ~40 seconds.

DMT
What was everyones experience?

Look through Erowid's amazing curated experience reports here.

A really good DMT resource is DMT-Nexus.me's site

Also review these reminders here.

Erowid said:
dmt_contraindications1.gif
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_images.shtml