PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

closeau

Bluelighter
Well, I have never experienced DMT but have studied it and def want to try it. I would like to know what its like and some BLers experience with this substance. Im almost to the point of obsession with this. I used to trip all the time in my 20's and when i was about 30 i had a horrible trip on about 20 something hits of liquid acid. Shit lasted for like 53 hrs straight. Im 40 now so in 10 yrs ive had shrooms once but kinda scared. Recently ive taken Salvia and have had some pretty crazy experiences on it. Only 5 minutes though. I need something less intense and longer acting so this is what i wanna know. Duration and intensity. If theres a thread already my fault and someone direct me cause im not gonna browse thru every thread. *snip* Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
DMT is extremely powrerful when vaporized or snorted. It will last less than 15 minutes, but during that time, reality will be totally replaced with the effects of DMT. It is like a miligram LSD trip in 5 minutes.

You can prolong the effects with an maoi

It's great. A gram of even some crappy changa smoked in a pipe will make you see "far" for like 15-20 minutes.

Sounds great. Whats an maio? Ive heard it before but im an idiot, lol. I just did an extensive search and saw minosa plant and you can extract. I aint going thru all that jazz. Im glad its over soon if its that intense. Also im bipolar and on Latuda and Lithium. Possible interaction? Salvia seems to be fine and def works. I know DMT is much stronger so i thought it be prudent to ask. Thanks for the imput.

My strongest dmt trip was a few weeks ago, I was doing methyolne iv and then smoked dmt, the last trip of the night were 3 consecutive tokes from a pipe in like a minute or two. And the trip went so strong it goes beyond words. Like a 3d mandelbrot ever changing in 4d and the structures were made of always changing toon people, like they were spitting new caracters into existence and then they ripped apart some new one and they were swallowed by a new one, but there were millions infinite of them, and then there was a kind of flying city and some alien doing yoga in a flying mushroom cap and it made poof! and dissapeared, and heads that were made of little pieces of different faces, all without body and spinning and moving lips, one eye looking at me and the other doing the marilin manson thing. is it my mind? I don´t thing I can create or imagine all those infinite characters in my head, its like something from another vibration and when you smoke dmt you are a radio recieving different waves? too weird.
thing is, that last strong trip lasted like 45 minutes. Always the same, and always changing. The forst 5 minutes I was amazed. Then it got kind of redundant. By the 30 mimute mark I wad a little tired. If i opened my eyes I could see everything normal, but flashes of what was going on inside. Closing eyes all I can process was the visual thing that was so intese. And i could thing of things (people, faces, things I had to do) but in a microsecond the thinking was swallowed by the toons and it kept going. It took like 50 minutes to go off.
is this normal? was it the methyolne, or was it a very strong dose?

Lithium is not safe to combine with psychedelics as it can cause seizures.

Ive tried it once and it totally change my life perspective. I am looking forward to take that trip again but its so hard to find it here at the philippines. If you got some roots i can help you extract it.

Lithium is not safe to combine with psychedelics as it can cause seizures.

Recent example:
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=97273

Salvia is not a serotonergic psychedelic (it is an atypical dissociative) so it may have a different or more limited interaction with lithium. I don't know if it is unsafe, never heard of a dangerous combination trip with lithium and salvia, but all I am saying is: that you have taken salvia without problem is no proof that you can use other psychedelics without problem.

By the way, even with inherently unsafe combinations, if someone has an experience getting away with it that is never a guarantee or piece of evidence that anyone else can just try it as well and hope to get away with it.

As DMT is probably out of the question now, and it is efficient if you ask about drugs you are interested in, in one topic - let me guys refer you to your Salvia thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/778028-Salvia

If you want to discuss a great number of psychedelics please use the Psychedelic Index and the centralized threads we have to discuss them, if possible.. thnx man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.