PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT. What did I smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclipse3130

Bluelighter
Hi guys, recently I've been trying to get some N, N DMT to experience and finally came across some form from a buddy. He assured me it was N,N DMT and extracted from Mimosa Root bark, it was yellowish but more tan and smelled stinky which I assume is normal DMT, moth ball and plastic smell when burnt.

From my experience this really seems and feels like what would be 5 Meo DMT. But I'm not sure.

Anyway my method of ingestion was vaporizing, on a quartz crystal nail at low temperature. I tried 15mg twice and 20mg once, the experiences were very underwhelming and I really didn't find any meaning from them at all, the first time I tried it, everything went quiet and the Humm of the universe appeared, I closed my eyes and felt different but nothing to take home, no visuals no feelings.

I tried 20mg the next day and the experience was different, no Humm no quieting but instead a very apparent feeling radiating from my chest, it just didn't feel good, it felt like I was dying is the best way I can describe, no visuals and nothing else, just uncomfortable body high and heart rate. And the last 15mg attempt was similar to the first, but this time a better feeling radiating from my heart, but still no visions or meaning to the experience.

So I wait a couple days, I prepare for what is 40mg. I thought to myself I must not be getting enough, this really isn't doing anything, at this point I'm wondering if it's actually DMT and heard of people needing 40-60 to truly break through so I said let's do it no more pussyfooting.

I take two 20mg hits and hold them in for 5-10 seconds each. This time was different, way different and I'm pretty sure I may have almost physically died.

I closed my eyes as my heart rate was at an abnormally high level coming up, my breathing also gets VERY heavy, where I am in a duration of extended heavy breathing, my eyes are closed I slowly lose awareness of my breaths, then my heart rate. I thought to myself it must be happening I'm losing myself going to transition to the other side. I was excited. The only visual I had during the entire experience was a very faint purple mandala that wasn't there for too long with eyes closed, the main sensation of the experience happened not too long after, the rush in my body was beginning to become too intense, it felt as if I was heating up at a rapid rate to the point I had a 200 degree fever, it felt as if I was poisoned, every cell in my body caught fire and felt like it was exploding and burning from the inside out. I sat back and stared into the sky no visuals, saying to myself you've done it, you truly have killed yourself. At this point I knew I was dying, I was also very nauseous to the point I almost threw up, as I stared into the sky it felt as if my soul was not in my body, being tortured in a distant dimension, as I was experiencing only the physical sensations of my physical body, I had no emotion no thought or anything, just to experience my body literally burn in what I could only describe as a living terror of hell. The experience faded in 5 to 10 minutes and a rapid wave of sweat covered my body. It felt very similar to LSD. The head fuck and the body sensation, just about 40,000 mics of it all in 5 minutes, and all negative.

I came away from this experience left confused, and no meaning, almost killing myself it felt like. It was a feeling of all the negativity that ever was and ever will be condensed into terror and I was the only one experiencing it, the pain and body discomfort was so unreal, I convinced myself I was dying and I probably was as I almost passed out from the intense heat and light headness.

My question.

What the hell did I smoke?

Sounds like DMT to me but it might be something else. When i smoked DMT, we did it out of a little glass pipe. I was told to hit it as hard as i could then let it out through my nose. As soon as i let the smoke out it was like instant LSD. The walls started morphing and i started to get claustrophobic and had to go outside. The grass all turned into the same uniform pattern and the trees looked weird as fuck. It wasnt the dmt experience i was expecting. Some trip reports have people travelling to a different dimension and communicating with aliens and gods. That didnt happen to me. I just severely halluconated for 10 minutes.

Sounds like DMT to me but it might be something else. When i smoked DMT, we did it out of a little glass pipe. I was told to hit it as hard as i could then let it out through my nose. As soon as i let the smoke out it was like instant LSD. The walls started morphing and i started to get claustrophobic and had to go outside. The grass all turned into the same uniform pattern and the trees looked weird as fuck. It wasnt the dmt experience i was expecting. Some trip reports have people travelling to a different dimension and communicating with aliens and gods. That didnt happen to me. I just severely halluconated for 10 minutes.

Your dose was far too small it sounds like.
30-40mg of pure crystal DMT will get me into hyperspace

ID threads are against the rules because no one can tell, through anecdote, what you ingested. The effects sound more like 5-MeO-DMT, the dosages are very high though IMO.

Is it just weak N,n DMT than? I don't experience any visuals (not that I care) but the experiences are meaningless and my last attempt at 40mg was one of the worse experiences I've ever had in my life. Am I doing something wrong? The body sensation was pure overheating and every cell exploding, it wasn't fun or enjoyable at all. In fact I won't even touch this batch again

The only sensation I get out of 4 attempts is an intense body rush, half the time it isn't enjoyable and feels like my body and heart are dying of poison. The headspace at 40mg was terribly unpleasant, can't even begin to describe the body high, I almost passed out it was so un nerving. No visuals, no emotions no good feelings just straight body discomfort and feelings of dying.

I agree 40mg is a massive amount if it truly was 5 meo. It may also be why I almost passed out and felt very nauseous as well. At the peak of the body high I felt as if my entire body was dying and overheating, I felt light headed and woozy it doesn't feel what DMT should be like, at all. It feels like frog venom lol

Is it just weak N,n DMT than? I don't experience any visuals (not that I care) but the experiences are meaningless and my last attempt at 40mg was one of the worse experiences I've ever had in my life. Am I doing something wrong? The body sensation was pure overheating and every cell exploding, it wasn't fun or enjoyable at all. In fact I won't even touch this batch again

The only sensation I get out of 4 attempts is an intense body rush, half the time it isn't enjoyable and feels like my body and heart are dying of poison. The headspace at 40mg was terribly unpleasant, can't even begin to describe the body high, I almost passed out it was so un nerving. No visuals, no emotions no good feelings just straight body discomfort and feelings of dying.

It doesn't sound like n,n-DMT, but we can't know. That's why these threads are against the rules; I can give you advice based on your description, but you could actually have pure uranium and I've just effectively told you to smoke something that would render your body too toxic to be buried in anything but a lead lined coffin.

Suffice to say, DMT is very very visual (CEV) 5-MeO-DMT is notoriously not visual (in a way). Feelings of dying are a given, and if you have 40mg's, I can understand it. One thing: some of my friends did not know (and maybe still don't) that there is a differnce between 5-MeO-DMT and n,n-DMT. People just assume it's all DMT. There is literally a world of difference.

5-MeO-DMT is one on my favorite psychedelics TBH. I've gotten used to the instant bodily panic response and can accept what is happening. The euphoria and 'completeness' I experience makes me 'hope' that death is like that...

As has been stated, we don't allow substance identification threads here. Looks like some people got you some answers anyways though. Closing the thread now!

Status
Not open for further replies.