View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vs Psilocybin

livia312

Greenlighter
I have never done any drugs other than cannabis. I am very interested in trying DMT. everyone that I know of that has done this drug has felt that it was a life changing experience. I was also told that it is very intense and should not be used as your first phycodelic experience. Would you recommend doing mushrooms first? How different are the two?

Just get powder psilocybin, don't risk your life eating potentially toxic fungus to trip. Psilocybin can be very similar to DMT... If you take like 60mg of the stuff. At normal doses, psilocybin is much less intense than DMT. Also, never do marihuana again, as it is an evil, deadly drug. Nobody says "I'm sure glad I tried marihuana". Practically nobody can control their use of the drug before it turns to abuse and consumes them.

^that devil's weed'll hook you from the first puff, I once smoked a reefer, 12 years passed by and I remember nothing

DMT visually is a lot more brightly coulored, at least for me, it has a unique color spectrum of teal, deep purple, bright red, gold, mentally it is a lot more focused and lucid, in a still-foggy sort of way, but psilocybin is far darker IME, it can be a pleasant darkness, but it always seems to highlight the dark things in the world and the main two colours are a strange green colour and a pink/purplescale sorta thing. DMT has a similar feeling to a large dose of LSD sometimes, especially when taken orally (with MAOi of course) but with a special magical quality unique to itself. Mushrooms can get you pretty far, but DMT does it far more gracefully IMO. Mushrooms tend to be very confusing at high doses.

Last edited: