View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT vs KETAMINE

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
I have,had this,discussion with plenty of my friends,and no one really agrees id like to ask about it on hear.

So when it comes to having a spirtual trip or just a very powerful experience deemster definatly seems like the go to drug.(idk about rcs I dont mess with then but im sure thers,some out ther just as,powerful)

Any way I have smoked dmt plenty of time from complete garbage quality to simply pure dmt and I have had some very powerful trips and itsmade me open my eyes,to things but me,personally love ketamine.ill do it at parties and get high but what I really like,to do is be alone with just my lamp on for light and do ketamine.usually iv a big dose( for doing iv) then fall into a hole.and I find it do much more incredible thab dmt.the different dimensions iv travlled through also had similer ezperinces,on many dmt trips but after smoking dmt quite,a bit over the a few,years (I dont do it anymore) the thoughts that came into my head have been so dark and instantly bad trip cause it makes me paranoid.I have had,wonderful experiences on dmt also though but anyway does anyone on here think you can get alot more out of using ketamine than dmt.
I have also found orally taking ketamine in very very low doses to be very therapudic.

I hopee when you read this you get what im saying I feel like I,went off track for a bit lol

I tried IV'ing 30mg of pure ketamine then smoking 50mg od DMT and I don't remember a thing. I was/am so disappointed because I hear its a magnificent combo but I think it was too much for my head and next time I think id IM DMT and Ket in the same syringe.

In regards to your question. I have got multitudes more out of DMT than ketamine, theyre not even really comparable. DMT scared me too and if I smoke it out of a meth pipe I always have a bad trip because of the meth pipe and how my mind associates those things. But my mate and I are going to make a "machine" And once we have that sorted and some pure enough K to IM ill get back to this! Ket doesn't distort time like dmt does for me. I can feel like ive learned 1000's of years worth of knowledge during a breakthrough and so much happens so quickly whereas ket is a bit more cruisy and doesn't usually offer anything to useful to bring back.

My hippy's time with disassociates ( ketamine but mainly mxe ) have resulted in some good insight, but nothing like the knowledge DMT has shown him.

Ketamine and mxe are usually consumed with the intention to mellow out, or hole if there is not anything to do, but when my hippy consumes DMT it is not to have a good time, in fact my hippy still gets anxious and has second thoughts moments to blasting off even though he has smoked DMT many times.

They do not even compare to me. Feeling floaty and separated from my hippy's body versus being disintegrated and ripped out of the flesh and throttled through time and space.

If you ask me, they are best when combined together. They serve a slightly different purpose too, and together they kind of rough out each others edges while add to the intensity of the experience I suppose, yet the combination is much more than the sum of its parts.

Ketamine is far more recreational and forgiving than DMT. At least in my hands.

Some of the most profound experiences on DMT were times when Ketamine or MXE were also in the mix. A dissociative seems to put the brakes on DMT a bit whilst giving it a nice velvety edge. MXE + DMT seems to give the same message nearly every trial. Ketamine + DMT is a very similar message encoded but a little more blurred. Experiences with 3-meo-pcp and DXM in combination with DMT have also produced similar results. Dissociative + DMT is my go to combo if i want to experience DMT. I prefer the slight detachment whilst still experiencing the DMT dimension from a perhaps, more objective perspective.

Ketamine by itself, for me, loses its magic quite fast. Small doses (10-20mg) are great but the magic disappears fast, and large doses only seem to be useful if administered IM (which i prefer to avoid). And DMT by itself is an incredibly arduous experience which i don't go into lightly, which is why i prefer to take a Dissociative first.