View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT Vape pen Technique

thelazygent

Bluelighter
I am prescribed Trazadone 50mg at night. Since it negates the effect of DMT, I wound it down to 25 mg for 3 days the night before I vaped DMT.

The time that I smoked DMT (via an oil vape pen), I did three hits where I inhaled for 6 seconds hold for 20 seconds then repeated 2 more times. I used a vape pen that has been 1 year old.

1st hit felt like I smoked weed.
2nd hit felt like a weed edible. Things slowed down.
3rd hit felt like a shrooms trip. Things got wavy. I still felt that I was in my body but my sole focus was on nature. No closed eye visuals and no hallucination.

Looking for answers on why I didnt breakthrough.

1. How is my vape technique. Inhale for 6 seconds and hold for 20. This two more times. I did maybe inhale too quickly. I know your suppose to do it slow.
2. Could it be the Trazadone? The half life is 7 hours. I smoked it 21 hours after I took my Traz dose. 5 half lifes eliminate a drug and 3 half lifes have passed sinced I smoked it. 25 mg is a low dose already then when 3 half lifes have passed, I think there should be an immaterial amount in my system.
3. My vape pen is old? Is 1 year old for a vape pen? It is the Airis Mystico 2. I used the highest temperature (red). I have since gotten the gotten the Yocan Uni and I plan to try it out with DMT.

I've had no trouble tripping and I'm prescribed 150mg trazadone daily. I ate some fresh shrooms yesterday and tripped. Don't know about your vape pen. Sorry.

Have you tripped before on pyschs before you were on Traz? How does it effect it?
The day after trazodone should have little actual traz in your system as it's metabolized into m-cpp which actually has agonist properties at 5-HT2a and was included in legal party pills.

I couldn't tell a difference dose wise before and after my psych meds. I'm so glad I'm off SSRI's and can actually roll again.