View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt trip hijacked!?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
Okay, before I start I just want to say that I know how totally fucking crazy this shit sounds...that said....here goes.

A few minutes ago I woke up as I often do at this hour and decided to take a hit of my latest batch of DMT.
Well, I took a decent pull on the pipe and everything started as usual, then a few seconds into the trip something I can only describe as a...commercial?...starts.
As the patterns and colors started an "emblem" superimposed itself on my field of vision and all the color drained and went to black and white...still mosaic but totally black and white.
Totally weirded me out....

...well, a few minutes later I decided I HAD to see WTF so I took another hit...THIS time it started as per usual and then something "came in" and completely "hijacked" the trip!
...one second mosaics and the next gray then black.
No patterns, no colors, no NOTHING! IT WAS OVER...eyes open/closed...didn't matter...10 seconds and DONE!

Now I've had a few trips on DMT that were very unusual in that they were very life-like...not the usual DMT type stuff, but more like a dream except that I was totally conscious of my surroundings and fully awake and aware as these type trips generally occur at a low dose.
It'll start with what looks like a coat of arms...and eagle emblem... and then I am shown a place with green grass and buildings and such that look very mundane and ordinary.
Once a girl was there who I thought I should/did know in some other life. Very familiar and life-like.

OKAY...there it is.
I'm ready for all the "you're fucking NUTS" cracks...so go ahead, but, HOPEFULLY, amid all of that, there will be SOMEONE who has had a similar experiences on DMT.

Only explanation I can offer you is that DMT is the wiliest mistress. That being said, I get black and white visuals too sometimes, and its often the first warning sign that I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew. Specifically on an extremely visual batch of MDA I get those. also taking too much LSD at once. 3-4 hits after months of no tolerance. The only explanation I can offer is that you have yourself there a batch of super potent DMT.

A friend of mine said a similar thing happened where smoke from a rig just 'vanished' and no one could figure out why these dmt dabs werent working.

Brendles, thanks for the feed-back...I'm going to try and repeat the whole thing tonight.
...and yes, you may be right on the potency thing...this particular run was pure white and those runs are, usually, reserved for making fumarate for injection.
However, generally when I bite off too much I just blackout...in this case tho, it was black and white out...:\

A few minutes ago I woke up as I often do at this hour and decided to take a hit of my latest batch of DMT.

Well there's your answer I reckon.

You've been taking DMT daily?

Sounds like the DMT is telling you to lay off for a bit. Proceed with caution.

Well there's your answer I reckon.

You've been taking DMT daily?

Sounds like the DMT is telling you to lay off for a bit. Proceed with caution.

Nah....It COULDN'T be THAT.....could it...hmmmmmm?

Sage advice...maybe i'll lay off.....then again.....

Oh, and sincere thanks for the response brother.
All input is appreciated.

Last edited:
Oh fuck! So they've finally entered our final frontier! Looks like the war is really getting going!

Nah....It COULDN'T be THAT.....could it...hmmmmmm?

Sage advice...maybe i'll lay off.....then again.....

Oh, and sincere thanks for the response brother.
All input is appreciated.

Sounds like it to me! You need to remember that this thing is always bigger than you. If you abuse it, it abuses you. Seems to be the way it works.

Take care... and if anything does happen, make sure you let us know =D

Oh by the way I had a dream about this last night after reading this. Fucking weird DMT adverts!

Actually had something similar happened to me when I was on a 2c-b & ketamine combo a good 8 years or so ago. Basically I was fucked on 2c-b at a beach rave and ended up putting myself in a hole in the sand dunes.

Some kids took their car onto the beach and started doing wheel spins and I spent the next 30 minutes feeling the highest form of shock, disgust and contempt for these people as I was convinced "the french" were filming an advert on the beach.

I can't begin to convey the general sadness and anger I felt that "the french" had 'hijacked' our beach rave. =D

I'm sure you can relate though.

Yes I can...relate that is.

...and last night, again, I woke up at my "witching hour"...aaaaaand......I took your advice and went back to sleep.

Peace

just sprinkle some dried caapi vine over your bowl. That should fix you right up.