View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(DMT) thoughts

Mindaltered

Greenlighter
I'd like to here some thoughts on what connection DMT has with our life Or conscious mind. Or if none at all. I have mixed opinions. I'd like to hear some other thoughts.

We don't know man. Like it's the only psych i'd say has a real connection to consciousness and the universe as everyone sees similar things on it. 8o

It's really very interesting. But sadly we are far from understanding it. :\

My understanding and experience has led me to believe that it reveals our true selves to us and shows us the spirit world. The unseen. Why it does this? Sometimes I think to desensitize us to death. If that makes sense. Now I don't fear death as I believe it'll be a huge DMT trip. So now I look forward to it and it placed this happiness in me that there is nothing to fear in this world. :D

^I appreciate your imput. I agree and have very similar thoughts and feelings.

It has led many users to a place of believing in 'The Spirit World' or 'The Other Side', and if what I have experienced while there is Truth, then we are part of something Big Great and Magical (sorry, best words I can muster), with many levels of entities helping to orchestrate this cosmic dance behind the scenes. This life and level of consciousness is merely a stepping stone as the river flows.

It does eliminate fear of death for many people it seems.

What DMT showed me was simply that this is DMT, right here and right now. Enjoy your trip. :)

I don't buy into the idea of it being something beyond the realms of possibility. Imo it just happens to light up the activity centres responsible for belief and spirituality in a spectacular way. Which is no less interesting. It has no inherent value, it is what you make of it.

During one trip on 5-MeO-DMT & 4-AcO-DMT I had contact with what I can only describe as a positive energy or life force, not so much a spirit per se. The physical appearance was indescribable almost orb like, completely void of human characteristics or judgments.

I don’t believe it was a mystical spirit or that I’d tapped into some hidden realm what’s only exclusive to DMT smokers. I believe that what I encountered during that trip was myself, my spirit, not in a soul like way but the spirit you muster up out of no where when faced with adversity, something that you have no control or knowledge over, that driving force.

Sorry this is the best I can describe it and it still doesn’t do it justice.