• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Insufflation / Snorting

lol sorry but how did that happen Jesus? :D

Guessing from absorption rates, I imagine snorted DMT to be like a more drawn out experience, not so different from IMed, whereas I think vaped is similar to IV, in the sense of fast in and fast out. Right?
If so, snorting the neutral fumarate salt might be very interesting for me, because a duration of about 60 minutes of acute effects seems ideal to make more sense of the experience.
Thanks for bringing this up again :)

lol sorry but how did that happen Jesus? :D

Well it's not actually that long a story, nor was it entirely accidental, but when I was loading the DMT into my pipe, it was a little waxy and so as it was sticking to everything anyway I used my fingers. There were bits of powder stuck all over my hands and I couldn't get them off. Now I knew that eating this amount would firstly be too small to do anything but secondly wouldn't work without an MAOI anyway, so I just sniffed the tiny amount of powder from my fingers and immediately got some light visuals and a slightly altered headspace. (And the worst pain in the world!)

150 mg of moclobemide oral and 30 mg of DMT fumarate snorting is more than enough for a nice and deep trip for me.

I really miss snorting DPT hci :( . I think I would enjoy snorting DMT hci

Is it possible to eat/snort DMT freebase or do i have to smoke it?

Im unable to get a proper glaspibe for the job (Meth/Crackpibe type style)

What about tinfoil, is it recommended to use that ?

Is it possible to eat/snort DMT freebase or do i have to smoke it?

DMT is too easily destroyed by enzymes in the body, so there's no point in eating or snorting it unless you take MAO inhibitors with it. Dipropyltryptamine (DPT) can be taken orally or snorted.

Also, the freebase form of DMT is rather strongly alkaline, so it would probably irritate your nose badly if you snorted it.

Actually it works fine snorted, the dose is higher though and it burns very badly... it lasts quite a bit longer too. But eating it is indeed ineffective if you don't take an MAOI.

This is the DALT thread though, not the DMT thread. ;) (mod edit: not anymore, copied from DALT thread to this one)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha my bad sry.
A good lad gave me great guide for smooking the DMT without a pibe.
Thanks guys !