• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric DMT & Sprituality

I believe in following the psychedelic path - the thing that shits it all up for me is when they reference fucking jesus or buddhism or worst of all fucking hinduism ( you may as well quote Nazism as that load of racist bollocks)

I am sure the book will be gobbled up no matter what you put in it, just as tourists flock to Iceland, Greece, or the grand canyon.

IMO, DMT is not substantially different form Salvia, LSD, Shrooms and a thousand other chemicals that bind to receptors kicking off the events that produce psychedelic signal pulse duration extension - layering, trails and hallucination etc.

DMT is not significantly endogenous, so really it is not some godly or evolutionarily significant compound - but it is wonderful and it is psychedelic, and very inspiring.

If you have been primed for religious response, it should happen with DMT, but if you have been spiritual and not religious, than you may have a more scientific way of embracing this spectrum of experience. That may not sell as many books, marketing is all about having an existing audience, knowing what they want and packaging it up just so!

it is sharper and more flat and more powerful
the visuals are more intricate and complicated and powerful and distinct
mind is a little away
it is like a catapult

I dont know if I can agree my friend. It seems as though just like astral projection and other extraordinary experiences there is a general universal theme. For example....too many people on high dose DMT meet entities with startling similarities with one another...despite cultural differences...also many people experience glossolalia (speaking in tongues) ...we all seem to experience this universal language of fractals.....I believe that the molecules we consume are pure....its our egos that may make the subjective differences. This is just my opinion though.

The higher the dose the less the persons ego may effect the experience....I think that when we take these molecules at lower doses its our mind melding with the drug......but theres a certain point you reach where your ego takes a back seat and channels the drug through you...and thats when you get a more "pure" experience...
Hi I cataloged over 100 DMT experiences that I personally sat in on (very quietly) then asked if they cared to best describe the experience ,writing a brief description of their experiences,most did about 80%,and these are peeps from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures most having never heard of Terrance Mckenna et al, over half had spookily similar experiences,most felt an entity or beings alien to their own minds and half of those reported being drip fed some sort of honey,syrup or Nectar while wrapped up an a kind of neon web,the Nectar would taste like divine blissful knowledge like a sort of Synaesthesia.
personally having had nigh on 80 trips I have never experienced this but after about the sixth time I developed a very specific form of Glosolalia whereby the sounds emanating from me actually create the visual landscape and YES it is very similar to the kind of sounds that Mckenna would occasionaly repeat in talks and seminars.After becoming more familiar with this VERY VERY strange language I decided consciously to really focus on the patterns and visuals as if through a microsope and focused on the very smallest shape within this tapestry of indescribable vortex of colors that have yet to be named I saw that the whole wave field was made of millions of very fast moving pixels ,so I really focused on the smallest particle and what I saw was that it was all made out of this shape, an upside down triangle with a dot in the middle spinning extremely fast like an atom and it was at this point i realised It was not a shape or visual but a sound oscillating extemely fast a bit like a yoni with am atomic bindi creating all the shapes and colors that stemmed from this weird involuntary glossolalia (I have no control over what sounds spew forth) and that everything can be experienced as sound or vibrational harmonic resonance.But getting back to the point of shared experiences while on DMT I can say it cannot be coincidence that almost half the
people had very similar or identical experiences that were well beyond anything they had ever imagined,so I am a true believer in that DMT is unique in it's shared experiential anomalies.

I see that you are an affirmed believer, which means that I know you wont like what I have to say when it goes against your confirmed beliefs after 100 experiences in which you have wrangled the yoni and bindhi uttering the same vocalizations as McKenna.

I only encourage you to continue on your path which, as all roads do, leads to mecca in your own head.

Hi I cataloged over 100 DMT experiences that I personally sat in on (very quietly) then asked if they cared to best describe the experience ,writing a brief description of their experiences,most did about 80%,and these are peeps from all sorts of backgrounds and cultures most having never heard of Terrance Mckenna et al, over half had spookily similar experiences,most felt an entity or beings alien to their own minds and half of those reported being drip fed some sort of honey,syrup or Nectar while wrapped up an a kind of neon web,the Nectar would taste like divine blissful knowledge like a sort of Synaesthesia.
personally having had nigh on 80 trips I have never experienced this but after about the sixth time I developed a very specific form of Glosolalia whereby the sounds emanating from me actually create the visual landscape and YES it is very similar to the kind of sounds that Mckenna would occasionaly repeat in talks and seminars.After becoming more familiar with this VERY VERY strange language I decided consciously to really focus on the patterns and visuals as if through a microsope and focused on the very smallest shape within this tapestry of indescribable vortex of colors that have yet to be named I saw that the whole wave field was made of millions of very fast moving pixels ,so I really focused on the smallest particle and what I saw was that it was all made out of this shape, an upside down triangle with a dot in the middle spinning extremely fast like an atom and it was at this point i realised It was not a shape or visual but a sound oscillating extemely fast a bit like a yoni with am atomic bindi creating all the shapes and colors that stemmed from this weird involuntary glossolalia (I have no control over what sounds spew forth) and that everything can be experienced as sound or vibrational harmonic resonance.But getting back to the point of shared experiences while on DMT I can say it cannot be coincidence that almost half the
people had very similar or identical experiences that were well beyond anything they had ever imagined,so I am a true believer in that DMT is unique in it's shared experiential anomalies.

Remember that the upside down triangle signifies truth and enlightenment for all, the right side up signifies that knowledge just a lucky few. Always follow the upside down triangle, is one of the biggest lesson I’ve learned from my experiences.

-GC

I met another DMT tripper traveling on the same wave-length as I within the fractal-sphere. Then I experienced ego-death which I might compare to Nirvana or the end of wishing, the end of desire, the extinguishing of the candle or perhaps the union(Yoga) with the All.

what did you do when you met him, it is at real time friendship now too?
is it possible that the meeting was part of a trip and the guy is not really anywhere around here?

anyway, yes smoked DMT hits fast and hard like salvia, both are more or less intense by dose. maybe after 1000 trips the perspective of the trips will dawn, and you can see that the main differences from oral DMT and analogues is the rapidity of onset (both salvia and smoked DMT) such that you are JERKED INTO ANOTHER STATE OF MIND. I find it is within 90 seconds of inhalation.
Then it is full on (to the dose smoked) and amazingly like some other multi-dimensional universe.
Then it scales down to baseline slowly and the insights hit one by one or several all at once.

the reason why smoked strong hallucinogens are stronger seeming is because the lungs have more surface area of exposed capiliaries than the guts - thus more reaches the blood stream faster.

see it's a jerk upward not a climb.