View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT smoking troubles

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
Today I tried smoking dmt powder out of a glass bulb free base pipe. All that happened was I held the lighter about an inch away from it and the dmt turned into a liquid and just evaporated without me getting any smoke. I thought at first it was because I was holding the lighter too close but I held it further away the 2nd and 3rd time and I literally didn't get any smoke. Can I just smoke the powder by sprinkling it between some herb in a regular pipe instead? Please help.

Yes. Vaping chemicals from a glass pipe is kinda an acquired technique and not nearly as straight forward as placing in between some herb.

You're not alone, I had every kind of glitch when trying to smoke DMT, still didn't get a full breakthrough.

I found sandwiching between weed in a bong and trying to get it all in 1 or 2 hits is effective. It is probably the most wasteful way you can consume it but I have had overly intense breakthroughs with that method. The last one i had was too intense and although i have seen plenty of dmt in the years since i just cant do it again because i remember how powerful that last one was.

I'm very interested in trying to smoke DMT in a dab rig.
I've heard you can get a single breakthrough dose in one big monster pull.
But you would have to sacrifice the dab rig for DMT because you coukd never ever smoke anything else in it.

I'm very interested in trying to smoke DMT in a dab rig.
I've heard you can get a single breakthrough dose in one big monster pull.
But you would have to sacrifice the dab rig for DMT because you coukd never ever smoke anything else in it.

It has a very unique odor, to the point people have told me "why didnt you warn me my bowl would never smell right or taste right again..." oops!

I don't know about a rig but bowls will stop smelling after a few bowls of ganja IME. Plus if you clean it with isopropyl alcohol and salt, it's good as new...

IDK I smoked a lot of DMT out of bongs and pipes and they all recovered. I was also smoking a ton of ganja though(like an eighth or so a day...), at the time. So they got a lot of cover up. I also throughly cleaned them often though, especially after a big DMT session.

Can you expand on this please

What do you mean powerful?

Overly intense I couldnt describe it if I wanted to, how does one describe an existence in a different reality? It is possible to have a bad or overly intense experience when doing dmt, I no longer do it because i havent felt it to be the appropriate time. I suppose I will know if and when i should revisit it.

Overly intense I couldnt describe it if I wanted to, how does one describe an existence in a different reality? It is possible to have a bad or overly intense experience when doing dmt, I no longer do it because i havent felt it to be the appropriate time. I suppose I will know if and when i should revisit it.

I understand how it must be hard, thanks for trying

I never even laid eyes on DMT before but I have read a fair bit, heard just about everything Terence Mckenna had to say. Its something I am interested in trying

TM describes DMT as not altering your mind but changing reality but this confuses me as there is plenty of ego death stories around

It sounds like strange stuff for sure

Hi all, wanted to update you on my situation.
I did manage to get a few big hits out of the pipe, I held it for as long I could before it became uncomfortable. However, I never managed to break through for whatever reason. I did get some mild lsd like visuals but that was about it. Pretty disappointed.

What type of substance to do you have, white/yellow crystal, translucent goo, red goo. It can be hard to break through like i said i am pretty sure i always required a bong for a legit break through.

The stuff I recently smoked was a white powder but I've also smoked changa and this orange powder stuff. No breakthrough/minimal effects on all.

Cut the bottom of a water bottle or semi tall bottle, get a square piece of foil and mold it underneath, Use cap to create a small circle indent to hold the DMT liquid as it's being vaped. Carefully place dose in the indent and mkae sure the foil is pre molded and use a rubber band to prevent vape from escaping from the bottom aswell as put the cap on.

Hold lighter closer and move it around not directly on the foil until it will start to liquify and bring it closer and eventually it should produce a lot of vapor fast depending if it's pure DMT. Your call when you want to remove the cap and inhale a deep breath of DMT all at once. Hold it in.

This method is really fool proof. Has never failed me yet.

How much are you using? I've found, that it's pretty hard not to breakthrough when you use 60+ mgs and do it properly. If you don't totally breakthrough, you'll have a heavy experience either way...(disclaimer, this will be a very strong experience! Proceed with caution!).

I bought 250mgs on the darkweb and dosed probably 50mg in my pipe. I also snorted at least 70mg. Over the course of a few days I managed to smoke all the dmt from the pipe, and at one point I coughed so much I was nearly sick. So idk how much exactly.