View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Questions

PassthatT

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I have two questions about dmt!

has anyone here tried snorting dmt? I know you can do it but I was wondering what the experience is like I've looked around and there's not a lot about it.

I'm going to be blasting off with a two friends soon and I was wondering about setting and if we should have music on and should it be dark or a little light? Should we go one at a time?

I have smoked spice 4 times before no breakthroughs one was pretty deep but only lasted 3 minutes. My two friends have no experience with dmt but they have taken high doses of other psychedelics.

I believe that you cannot snort DMT freebase because it's not water soluable.
If your smoking DMT then you probably got DMT freebase.
You'll need to convert it into a salt form like DMT hcl or DMT acetate to make it snortable.
Also, I've heard that it can be very intense and long lived if you snort it so be careful!

Bad idea imo.

Get VERY comfortable with shrooms and acid first at least. People seriously underestimate the psychedelic mindfuck until they experience it, and understandably so. You need to experience it to know. Cannabis/cannabinoids can be psychedelic in their own way but not in any way that prepares you for a strong mushroom trip, let alone a breakthrough DMT experience. I want to try DMT too, but only before mushrooms and acid rocked my world did I think I could just jump straight into it. The classic tryptamines are NOT known for being gentle and DMT is the strongest. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

^Vaporized DMT is nearly ineffable and in my experience the best first psychedelic. Threshold vaporised DMT experiences are nearly the same as medium dose mushroom experiences. Breakthrough DMT experiences are strong enough the only option is accept the experience. In either situation the experience is over in less than half an hour.

Also, the afterglow is relaxing and vaporized DMT has fewer side effects than most oral psychedelics produce.

Why do you think it's a bad idea morphine?
I've experienced plenty of mind fuck off of 5 hits of 1p and 5 of al lad together and off of other substances and have experienced threshold caped dmt. My friends have taken 5+ grams of shrooms a few times and many lower doses of other psychedelics. So I don't see this as jumping into the psychedelic deep end.

I've read that you need to just let it come and let it take you on its ride. What is the best way to do dmt in a group setting? (Me + 2 friends)

When you said you only smoked spice, I thought you meant that was your only prior psychedelic experience. My bad. Clearly you do have experience, so in that case I say carry on. As for set and setting, I'd say go with whatever you like for high dose shroom trips. I've always read that a high dose shroom trip is the closest thing to DMT, so I'd personally want to do it out in nature away from everyone (except fellow trippers of course).

My bad haha when I said spice I was referring to dmt! That's a good way to look at it I don't think we'll do it in nature this time but maybe
I'm extremely interested in doing it out in the mountains or in the desert especially pharmayuasca but that won't be until I'm seasoned with the deem!

Hello everyone, I have two questions about dmt!

has anyone here tried snorting dmt? I know you can do it but I was wondering what the experience is like I've looked around and there's not a lot about it.

I'm going to be blasting off with a two friends soon and I was wondering about setting and if we should have music on and should it be dark or a little light? Should we go one at a time?

I have smoked spice 4 times before no breakthroughs one was pretty deep but only lasted 3 minutes. My two friends have no experience with dmt but they have taken high doses of other psychedelics.

The best way to consume DMT is to vaporize it. With that being said don't underestimate DMT, it should not be taken lightly. If your two friends have an underlying psychiatric issues I suggest you not try a very high "breakthrough" dose because its really easy to alter your preception of reality forever. You may find it hard to define reality afterwards. First time I did it was a very small dose to get the feeling and it felt well.. like I was really on(drunk). Second time I quadrupled the dose and broke through and them some. My Ego found it very hard to comprehend that intense 8 minutes I was in a totally outer body experience I didn't think I was ever going to come back.

Eventually popped out of it and had that whole life flash before your eyes.. everything negative in life was quickly addressed.. aswell a the positives. Found it very hard to define everything after for a few days. Came out with a whole different perspective and respect on affecting people in positive ways and changing yourself for the better because this dosn't last. life can slip away any moment, and well everything you've ever known and love ceases to exsist and that can be a frightening realization. Thats just the tippy tip of the iceburg.

Be safe man. It would be very easy to slip into a manic state. Take it slow, small doses and build your way up, eventually your ego dissolves and it's really enjoyable.
As for setting personally I like to do it by myself sitting in my bed with pillows with zero distractions. Others watching tend to have you focus more on them than the trip than yourself but everyone is different. Music is also a personal choice, sometimes it's nice, sometimes total silence in the dark is optimal.

Have a good time, stay safe.

Holy fuck words cannot describe what DMT will do to you if you take a high enough dose ;

I had the complete ego death experience and I was the entire Universe and all of existence ; it was truly mind blowing and reality shattering ;

Ha words do no justice ;

Let's just say I died to what I thought I was and become what I really AM;

The infinite Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent eternal universe

Haha I can't wait! Sounds amazing!
What would you say about doing some LSD after the DMT?

dude if you have the experience me and many others have had; you will never need to do another psychadelic/entheogen EVERY again;

This shit is the real deal and will send you HOME; it was amazing but it was utterly terrifying and you have to DIE completely to everything you thought was human;

IT actually felt like i died for real for real.... lol good luck on your journey HUMANS