• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT questions (ROA and med interactions)

Lackasham

Bluelighter
Recently came across some DMT and I have a few queries.

1. I plan on using my Airizer Air vaporizer for the spice. I have a stem I don't use often and I plan on sandwiching the spice between 2 layers of herbs. I plan on using the 180°c setting. Will this be effective in vaporizing the spice? I was considering using a nonpsychoactive herb and drying any vapor from it beforehand but I have also read of people using cannabis with success. Would this affect the trip? Which would be more effective? Also, would the taste stick in my stem after a thorough iso wash?

2. My girlfriend would also like to try the DMT but she is on 100 MG zoloft for mild to moderate anxiety. I have read mixed reports on this interaction, some people claiming to still have tripped while others reporting no effects at all from the DMT. Is this even worth a go for her?

I have done DMT once before but came nowhere near hyperspace. My trip was somewhat similar to a mild 4-aco-dmt trip for a short duration. This time I would like to fully experience the DMT as would my girlfriend(first time for her). We plan on going to a secluded beach area and using the airizer of course. Any input would be greatly appreciated!