View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT questions from first time user

blackmetalstoner

Bluelighter
Howdy yall psychonauts. I just got my first sack of DMT, big moment for me! Few questions tho.
1)I've seen DMT before, it was always brownish and kinda looked like sass. This is white. Because it's white they're saying its "purer" then the other batches so it's not white. They're also charging double the price as before for this reason.
2) what's the most effective way of smoking? Id assume like most powders(or crystals) that hit it with a lighter will mostly burn it up? My only options for vapirizing would be meth pipes and hot rails(glass tube). As far as smoking with a lighter I have bongs and regular pipes.
3) I bought 2 points to split with my girlfriend tho she won't be back in town until next weekend. Would I feel the effects of a .05ish sized bowl? You know, just to try it out :p

Yes DMT can be white. It is probably more pure. You don't want to make the mistake of burning up all of your product directly with a lighter since DMT is notoriously difficult to smoke efficiently especially for first timers. I would personally go on YouTube and search up the video "How to DMT". Very informative video by a guy named PsychedSubstance who knows a ton about this stuff and the best method of smoking is mentioned in the video. Gives more helpful tips too. Using a meth pipe and heating up the glass I have heard is one of the best ways to smoke it. I wouldn't use the bong at all. Also, I'm not too familiar with the term "points" and don't know how many milligrams that is. .05ish what? Like how many milligrams are we talking about here. The threshold dose of DMT is 5-15mg so anything under 5 you probably won't even feel at all, maybe slightly.

Oh yeah, if you mean 50mg that's not just "trying it out" lol that is a full on breakthrough dose that'll blast you right out of your body. 5-15mg is a threshold/low dose. Just look up the proper way to vaporize it and hold in your hit for as long as you can, or at least 10 seconds. Don't just immediately blow the smoke out

I wasn't sure since its most likely not 100%, but yes I do mean 50mg. I decided to smoke from a meth pipe for vaporizing.

How fucking horrible would it be if I listened to death metal while I smoked? Lol

I honestly haven't found music to color my trips much. Either I'm too far out to hear it, or else it's just background noise to the show going on behind my eyelids. I would dare say I prefer to do dmt in silence.

Personally not my type of music choice haha but yeah what vediog said. You might not even be able to hear it anymore after you're under the influence

I've been interested in doing DMT too. I did it once when I was about 17 and I didn't take a very big hit. It was hard to hold in from being so harsh and so I didn't get that high. I wouldn love to try it again but now that I'm a lot older and have been going through a lot these last few years. I have worse anxiety than I ever have. I havenr't rrally had a bad trip ever I've done LSD low dose once and mushrooms plenty of times and lots of MDMA and dissociatives. I am just curious how common bad trips are to happen on DMT vs other classic psychs? Thanks!

OP not trying to derail your thread or anything just curious about DMT too.

A "bad" trip on DMT is probably going to be caused by taking too much. As an example, when first testing the waters with DMT I loaded a glass-bulb pipe with enough for my buddy and myself to both blast off (foolish I now know). He went first and vaporized nearly all of it, probably 80-90mg. This resulted in an overly intense experience, one that shook him to the core and has changed his outlook on life to this day. I find a normal <50mg vaporized dose to be quite anxiolytic, after I get over the fear of inhaling it and actually take a good lungfull.

The most effective way to consume DMT would be through a glass pipe or something of that nature. If you don't have one or are unable to get one, one easy option is to take a light bulb and cut off the top metal part of the bulb. You may have to break the filament section out but that's fairly easy. You just pour the powder into the light so it piles at the bottom and hold the flame under the bulb (flame not touching the bulb). Make sure the bulb is transparent not opaque for health reasons. This tactic is not ideal and puts some people off but does work well if you need to scrap your material together. If I understand you correctly you have a meth pipe so that will be perfect.
I find the best quality DMT tends to be a yellowish white shade. White isnt abnormal either, but I find yellow and white are about the same quality so I don't know if I'd be worth double the price. You're call though, if you know and trust the seller go for it. You will need approximately 30-50 mg in order to break through (varies by sensitivity and tactic of ingestion). I believe you said you want to smoke a 50mg bowl. That will more than likely break you through and in my experience lead to a great trip.

The best way over tying lots of different methods of smoking dmt is using what is called a dmt machine. This consists of a small liquor bottle or similar, cut or drill a hole for a mouth piece, place wire wool in the bottle neck hey presto one pipe. Place the dmt on the wire wool and melt it slowing using gentle heat into the wool, this makes it very easy to use a lighter to vaporise and not to burn the product. I've been making deamsters for years and have found when the product is clean on impurities is a clear crystal, and when it has slight impurities the more yellow hint it gets, both hit the same but the extraction methods use pretty harmful chemicals and I don't no about you but I don't want to inhale sodium hydroxide seeing what it does to my toilet ;)

Peace and one love hope you enjoy the magic and crazy realms of dmt

Hi, ok I am not a first time user and do not plan on using but my friend she began using again about a year ago, after 7 yrs of sobriety (at least I want to believe that) she recently switched form a pipe to a bong for meth. is this a step down or up. She said it was part of her step off process. She was able to quit on her own once before and does not want to go in for rehab or detox. I just want to be aware so I a not fooled. I don't want to judge, just be educated.

I just smoked approx 70mg of changa and even off that small amount I'm speechless. What the hell is this stuff?! Had my eyes opened the whole time and I just broke into some other kind of enhanced energy world. When I was looking around nothing was warped or swirling like on LSD or San Pedro, it was crystal clear and sharp. I could see the hairs on my fingers with my hands stretched out. I wear glasses and didn't even them on!?? How is that possible?? 5 mins later the high definition world I was seeing just slowly faded back to normal.

Can anyone tell me what stage I was at?

So amazing, I still can't believe what I saw. This shit is mind blowing.

Okay, totally serious, in "Fear and Loathing" the scene with the real Hunter Thompson and Flea is he vaping DMT?

Would "hot knifing" DMT work?... i.e, heating up 2 knives over a gas stove until red hot, then squeezing the DMT between them and inhaling the smoke through a broken bottle.