View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT + Ketamine = Possibly found God

Raspy Dylan

Greenlighter
Hello all, I've been a bluelighter for a long time but recently changed my name and started a new account for personal reasons. Anyway, I wanted to share my experience from last night with you guys. I think it's important.

I combined the deemster and ketamine the past two evenings and had an incredible time. So very beautiful, even when it was scary at times. This is going to be extremely difficult to explain, but I think at the end, last night, I found god. I'm not religious at all, in fact for a long time I've felt pretty certain that there may indeed be "intelligent design" of some sort, but other than that it's just lights out when we die, nada, nothing, gone.... But last night I had a full on conversation with either a higher power, or with myself in a dramatically enhanced state of consciousness.

When I've smoked deemster in the past I've often heard voices and felt different "forces" pulling me in different directions, often it felt like good and evil, and I would normally try very hard to follow the good but there was always interference and confusion....often the voices said things like "I thought we agreed not to let him see this much," "well it's too late now, isn't it!" ...and everytime I try to remember something profound I'm immediately punished by losing my grip on the thought altogether and letting it slip away like a forgotten dream. But the ketamine kinda slowed it down and allowed me to explore it all a bit better. Still the rapid-fire changing realities and extreme visuals, but just a bit slower and more understandable I guess. I reached a point where I totally gave in to the positive forces and allowed them to pull me into their world, even letting me ask questions and providing answers. No interference at all.

I've always felt (and even told others) that if there is a god, we as humans could not possibly grasp it in its entirety, just as ants on an anthill on the sidewalk could never look up at a human and understand the complexities of our emotions and experiences, our capabilities and our understanding of the world. An ant's brain power is so entirely inferior to a human's that it's bizarre to even think about how different we are. And so it is with a human on earth looking up at god and trying to understand it all, let alone trying to explain it to others....can't happen, not possible, we're too inferior...but the deemster takes our brains to a dramatically expanded state and allows us to see what the human mind is really capable of doing, and it's incredible, to say the least.

So anyway, when I was pulled into this state of total positivity & curiosity, I became very calm, and began to ask questions. I was told "of course there's a god, or gods, of course there's more to the universe than the human brain can comprehend, you really think this is all possible just because of a Big Bang and evolution?!? and yes, we really do see everything, all the time. We are everywhere and we do not judge harshly, we understand, and we forgive" When I asked if there was an afterlife, it laughed a bit and said something like "again, of course...you really think we would give you all of this LIFE and then just switch you off when you die? We're not that cruel! There's much more than just this life on earth, but it is, however, very important that you live a good life, keep your body healthy, try with all your might to avoid anything that will have a negative impact on yourself, others, or the world...and also, cut out all those other drugs, they are not helping you to achieve anything, the DMT will allow you to contact us, but you'll never even come close with anything else, so if it's addictive and going to hurt your body, don't waste your time." And lastly, and I've actually read this elsewhere today in descriptions of other peoples' experiences...for some reason I had a powerful feeling that the forces were indeed Christian in nature...not in a religious sense necessarily, but more in the "Jesus did indeed walk the pathway of god" type of thing. and they said there have been many many (possibly millions) of Jesus types that have come and gone, and are still here...but no humans ever wrote a bible about the other ones, they had varying degrees of recognition and acclaim, and also varying degrees of "staying on the pathway" for lack of better words. They said I was supposed to be one that walks the pathway, but I've done a lot of damage with the drugs I've done. They didn't say it was too late for me or anything like that, but it did seem as tho I was being told I am on an incorrect pathway right now, and I need to shape up and sharpen myself.

I'm sorry for the ramble, but I felt that it was worth mentioning and sharing. I don't intend to over-analyze it too much, despite the profound nature of of it...But I do intend to begin living my life in the "light of god" so to speak. I do not want to question the existence anymore, I feel very confident that what I experienced was real, whether it was actually god(s) talking to me or my own mind blown so far open that I was able to understand it all. Obviously it's very hard to explain and my words fall so very short of proving my point, because everything else that was happening all around me was also providing insight and asnwers too, not just the words and questions.

Anyway, best of luck to everyone, much love and good vibes, and thanks for reading if you made it this far!

-RD

Ive dabbled my fair bit with ketamine in various combos including dmt, lsd, doc and 4-aco-dmt.
And i def feel where you are coming from with your thoughts.
However keep in mind that these revelations can def lead to delusional thoughts and behaviour if taken to seriously.
Im not saying you didnt see god cause you probably did in some way, im just saying that your voices have a point when they didnt want to show you that shit.
Some stuff is just to freaking intense to experience and im not sure our mind is cabable of understanding it all so to speak.
Dmt and ketamine are intense enough by themself and somewhat managble to grasp.
Combine them and you might overload your logical mind just a tad to much.

I did have a similar but very different godmode trip a few months ago when i was on 500ug of lsd and snorted 300mg of ket at a forest rave.
What ive learned from that trip was that if i continue to chase god with dissios then i will end up in the lunatic asylum.
However god can be found in safer maner with the plant teachers like ayahuasca and san pedro.
They are def tougher guides than the easy going ketamine, but they wont make you batshit crazy in the end.

Last edited:
What ive learned from that trip was that if i continue to chase god with dissios then i will end up in the lunatic asylum.

extremely important to note. i holed on MXP recently and found god/jesus, was reborn experienced death etc. was extremely mentally incapacitating but i like to think I'm strong minded to be able to come out of it in one piece. not sure what i learned entirely, just that there is a ultimatum and what lies beyond the void i suppose. heaven and hell co-exist within each and its hard to differentiate from what i saw and visioned, experienced. i've attempted twice again to get to that place despite it being absolutely horrifying - and each time have experienced something otherworldly and just not from this plane of existence. yesterday was a huge wake up call to me when my mother found me in my bed proclaiming "what happened" "whats happenig" "i don't know what happened" etc. over and over while being fully immobile. my room was like a foreign planet but luckily she brought me round. i still don't fully know what happened and am scared to question about what did. definitely pushed it way too far and have ended up throwing the bag out, no more of that shit for me ever. my n,n-DMT experiences have been extraordinary and visionary, otherworldly and frankly extraordinary - there was no fear in what i was seeing because i knew every second of the way i'd smoked the DMT, but with the MXP (which is related to ketamine) i couldn't even remember taking for about 2 hours and snapped to.

i can't even imagine what would happen with ketamine added to the mix. the pursuit nearly ended up with me sectioned and could have cost me my sanity quite frankly.

please be weary of it, take care, and remember there is a real limit to this stuff. i didn't believe it and was far too reckless. thankfully i survived, I'm in one piece and my mental capacities aren't damaged (as far as i can tell so far).

take care.

I guess the gods wouldn't approve of the ketamine. DMT does seem to have a special property of facilitating communication with non-physical entities. That's been reported by others. I would advise giving up the ketamine though. It can cause nasty bladder problems. Methoxetamine was developed specifically to avoid the bladder problems of ketamine. Not that I recommend mxe either but at least it's not as bad as ketamine. The entities told you DMT was the only drug that can benefit you, so why not listen to their advice?

^ Bladder problems from Ketamine are very rare and result after ridiculous abuse. I've used Ketamine at least 200-300 times and my bladder is fine lol. I think many more drugs can benefit a person other than DMT, especially ketamine, but not when you believe things you hear during a drug trip, those "voices" are the result of cut off and activated receptors and the like, there is no "DMT world" like people like to believe haha.

I had an experience with DMT recently where I smoked a very small dose and was sudden;y slammed with this vision which I can only remember the barest trace of now... it was like a memory becoming unblocked, and then I immediately got this sensation (not a voice but like an intent I could understand) of basically "oh shit, he's remembering" and then immediately a block was slammed back down into place and it was cut off, and I suddenly become aware of the world again and was feeling this incredible level of anxiety and dread, the most intense I have ever felt these feelings. Every second my mind got farther and farther away from this one crystal clear moment and I was trying so hard to hang on because it felt fundamentally important, but there was nothing I could do. My dose was a mere 7mg, and it lingered on for an hour, it would almost drop off and then rocket back up and I'd have another moment of vision that got blocked. Very weird trip. A bit off-topic I suppose but something you wrote reminded me of it.

I had an experience with DMT recently where I smoked a very small dose and was sudden;y slammed with this vision which I can only remember the barest trace of now... it was like a memory becoming unblocked, and then I immediately got this sensation (not a voice but like an intent I could understand) of basically "oh shit, he's remembering" and then immediately a block was slammed back down into place and it was cut off, and I suddenly become aware of the world again and was feeling this incredible level of anxiety and dread, the most intense I have ever felt these feelings. Every second my mind got farther and farther away from this one crystal clear moment and I was trying so hard to hang on because it felt fundamentally important, but there was nothing I could do. My dose was a mere 7mg, and it lingered on for an hour, it would almost drop off and then rocket back up and I'd have another moment of vision that got blocked. Very weird trip. A bit off-topic I suppose but something you wrote reminded me of it.

It almost sounds like a part of your own consciousness which you are normally unaware of became accessible. I got that from the third person form of what you heard or felt. You know how some people have multiple personalities, like "Sybil"? Well, maybe we all have more than one personality in our minds somewhere but are normally unaware of them. Maybe DMT makes us aware of them. Maybe in your case you suppressed a memory which would be traumatic for you to remember and this other part of you feared that the memory was coming back to your conscious mind.

I've had a kinda religious experience on a breakthrough of DMT, a female entity told me everything is love, and everything is connected. the whole thing felt very feminine, i got a feeling the lady is mothernature or an aspect of it, i've heard of "mother Ayahuasca", never heard of her mentioned on smoking DMT. i've had quite a few breakthroughs with the same elements, theres a loving female presence, like a guide, and theres a budda guy. and i've been probed and fucked around with by something

page 1 and page 4

First-DMT-Experience

Bollocks to mixing ketamine with DMT though

Last edited:
When I've smoked deemster in the past I've often heard voices and felt different "forces" pulling me in different directions, often it felt like good and evil, and I would normally try very hard to follow the good but there was always interference and confusion....often the voices said things like "I thought we agreed not to let him see this much," "well it's too late now, isn't it!" ...and everytime I try to remember something profound I'm immediately punished by losing my grip on the thought altogether and letting it slip away like a forgotten dream.
-RD

I, too, have had trips very much like these descriptions while doing IM DMT...It's like I'm shown things and then even as I'm coming back I can remember everything and then as soon as I triy to verbalize it...it's gone.
Once after a smoked DMT trip I was given a choice of ???something and was told that my memory was to be wiped upon going back...I remember them saying "we can't let you take this information back, so we are going to erase it after you're shown"...what they "showed" me is still a mystery.

^ Bladder problems from Ketamine are very rare and result after ridiculous abuse. I've used Ketamine at least 200-300 times and my bladder is fine lol. I think many more drugs can benefit a person other than DMT, especially ketamine, but not when you believe things you hear during a drug trip, those "voices" are the result of cut off and activated receptors and the like, there is no "DMT world" like people like to believe haha.

To be fair you have a point that ketamine can be used in moderation.
However many people find it very addictive so there are def riscs involved.
And about the dmt world, well thats just your opinion maaan. ;)

I, too, have had trips very much like these descriptions while doing IM DMT...It's like I'm shown things and then even as I'm coming back I can remember everything and then as soon as I triy to verbalize it...it's gone.
Once after a smoked DMT trip I was given a choice of ???something and was told that my memory was to be wiped upon going back...I remember them saying "we can't let you take this information back, so we are going to erase it after you're shown"...what they "showed" me is still a mystery.

Interesting, because that's exactly what happens in near death experiences. The person is given the answers to whatever questions they ask, or given access to universal knowledge, but as they go back to their body the knowledge is all wiped out. I wonder if the memories could be retrieved through hypnosis.

Also, as Coltdan mentioned, they are told that everything is connected and that it's all about love. The being of light exudes a force perceived as intense love. Now, my question is what exactly is love? It's hard to define. You generally love something when it brings you joy or pleasure, making love a selfish thing in that respect. Or is love wanting others to feel joy or pleasure? Well, that's not hard to do. Does it mean self sacrifice for the good of others? Seems like you would be making your own life unhappy just to make others' happy. That would result in some unhappiness being produced, yours. How is that a good thing? I don't know, it just seems like saying that everything is love or that love is all that matters seems overly simplistic to me because love is too broad a concept. The entities telling us that would have to be a lot more specific for it to have any real meaning.

What is it that the being of light is projecting to us that we perceive as love? It must be some kind of energy. There wouldn't be any reason for an entity whom we have never interacted with before to love us. None of us are anywhere near perfect so why would the entity waste love energy on us? It doesn't even make sense. Same with them telling us that we are supposed to love everybody. I can't actually do that because I find a lot of people to be total jackasses and I don't even like them much less love them. Love takes effort. Why waste it on everybody when a lot of them don't really even deserve it? I'm not going to love the people in ISIS who behead innocent people. Just never gonna happen.

Yeah its a broad concept, and lots of stuff was happening, the whole experience is fast and fleeting i didnt have time to rattle off questions nor listen to a long explanation, the closest thing i could describe it as mothernature embracing me with nonejudgemental unconditional pure love. infact it was beyond love. dunno what it was. the whole thing was special. cant begin to describe it, trying to put breakthrough experiences into words doesn't scrape the surface

Yeah its a broad concept, and lots of stuff was happening, the whole experience is fast and fleeting i didnt have time to rattle off questions nor listen to a long explanation, the closest thing i could describe it as mothernature embracing me with nonejudgemental unconditional pure love. infact it was beyond love. dunno what it was. the whole thing was special. cant begin to describe it, trying to put breakthrough experiences into words doesn't scrape the surface

Did it have an appearance or was it just a voice or telepathic communication? It sounds exactly like the being of light which greets people at death. That's how they describe the feelings it gives off, unconditional love. You gotta go back into the DMT zone and get more information, and when you get knowledge keep repeating it to yourself as you come back to try to keep from forgetting it. And then write it down immediately before the memory wipe sets in.

An appearance sometimes, sometimes it was a field of these purple nodule things like from Alex Grey artwork with telepathetic communication. sometimes i recall being told and shown things but it was all so fast and incomprehensible. how far have you been on it before, have you smoked it alot?

for some reason I had a powerful feeling that the forces were indeed Christian in nature...not in a religious sense necessarily, but more in the "Jesus did indeed walk the pathway of god" type of thing.

That's because you come from a christian country and have been told that when you were a kid. If you'd been raised in Iraq you would've seen Mohammed/Allah.

But why didn't you see a scientologist thetan? Or an old Roman god? Or greek god?

Presumably you once saw something about Buddha and thought he looked kinda neat?

Dunno. nah never thought he looked neat. not even sure if it was budda anyway, closest thing i can relate it to

I'd be more inclined to believe it wasn't just a projection of your sober mind if it was a God that we didn't know about. A new DMT god - with a beergut and smoking a fag for example.

Whatever it was seemed powerful, the female presence the closest thing i can relate it to is some sorta alien Egyptian style godess or something. all too fast to process and take it in, would like to try Ayahuasca to actually grasp it maybe