View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dmt injection

dopeman23

Greenlighter
i attempted to prepare some dmt for injection but it wouldnt mix with the water. i know dmt can be injected but would anybody know how i could go about doing so?

Are we talking about IV or IM injection? Just wondering, it doesn't matter a whole lot for measures and preparation...

Is it an extract? What color and form is it (Form as in crystals or powder or wax or goo, etc)? You really should NOT inject extracted DMT, if you don't know then assume it is extracted as is the majority of DMT.
Furthermore the reason it will not dissolve (not mix) in water is most likely that you have it in freebase form, which indeed do not dissolve in water (I probably shouldn't go into the chemical reasons unless you think you can follow).

The way to convert freebase DMT (if it truly is the type you can inject to begin with) is to add a correct amount of an acid. This acid should be a pure chemical like hydrochloric (muriatic) acid or fumaric acid, etc etc. You then need to calculate how much acid is necessary to convert the DMT (we can help you do that), add the acid to a little (but measured) bit of bacteriostatic saline and then add the DMT. The dissolved acid will change the freebase DMT to a dissolved salt form. Then slowly add enough saline to measure a total volume that both makes sense to inject dose per dose AND is enough to be able to contain all salt and DMT.
Then if you're done, run the liquid solution through a wheelfilter (IIRC it should be specified 0.2 micron pore) and into a sterile injection vial, or immediately disperse it over a number of syringes. Then store the syringes you will not be using immediately by packing them in properly sealed and sterilized bags or by vacuumsealing them. Put the vial or syringes in the fridge.

In short, if you have to ask how, this is probably not something you want to attempt. The procedure is complicated, and the risks are high. Just smoke it or take it orally with a RIMA.

Yes. There is no way you can successfully pull this off if you find yourself asking this question. Bribe a med-student or something, but until such time: Just smoke as much as your lungs can take and you'll be as wasted as you'll ever be. If that's the purpose of your endeavours. If not: DMT is not a substitute for anything else, nor will it easy any pain or angst in your life. It is a teacher, but it will not teach you chemistry. Stay safe pls!

If its extracted, do NOT IV or IM it, unless you can vacuum distill or subject the freebase to short-path distillation in a kugelrohr. Plant proteins can cause anaphylaxis. You could always plug it though.

The first few pages of Rick Strassmans book details how he injected and it was more complicated than you think and he's a MD with experience.

Anyone tried a filtered dose synthetic dissolved with citric acid for IV?

Last edited: