DMT in the US

I'm in the SE US and have been offered DMT once, by a very close friend. I am the only one in our circle of friends that he offered the opportunity to. The majority of us, my friends and I, have always had a healthy respect for the altered states. I've always taken it upon myself to learn as much as possible about a particular chemical before I try it.

This is the reasoning behind my friend's decision to only offer it to me. He felt that I am the only one that is psychologically and spiritually ready to experience it, as I tend to be relatively responsible. That and the fact that, on more than a few occassions, I've taken the role of "guide" "Babysitter" whatever, either b/c it was crucial at the time or as a cautionary measure.

I've still not indulged in the DMT experience but I do plan to in the future. For those that have exp'ed, or plan to in the future it would be worthwhile to read

"DMT: The Spirit Molecule" by Rick Strassman M.D.

not only as an informative resource but as a leisurely read. Great book, objective and well written. It's written by an MD but don't let that dissuade you. Dr Strassman wrote this in such a way that even those with limited understanding of Medicine/chemistry will comprehend it. Just a heads up.

Peace.

well thank you. I value that input.

May I trouble you for a bit more blinding insight.....Perhaps another nugget of wisdom.

Peace

Sarcasm is for idiots.

Fact is dmt is everywhere, if you cant find it, extract it. If you dont know how to extract it UTFSE or GOOGLE or any other of the myriad of things you could use to find what you are looking for, on the net.

completeki, I sincerely apologize if I ruffled your feathers. I don't regret it, though, as that was my intent. I think we starting off on the wrong foot though. I meant know harm by my sarcasm. I must inform you that sarcasm IMHO can be virtue and vice.

But I digress. Let's sort out this little miscommunication.

If you reread my original post I was simply

A) giving a little background. Explaining that I, myself, have not ingested DMT, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN OFFERED the opportunity.

I assure you I will in the future. NOW is NOT the time as I've got more important priorities at this time. Family and such, 'nuff said. This is a choice, as I'm sure you understand.

back to the point.

B) I was offering my input on a valuable source of info for those who are looking for info.

Plain and simple. So when I see something like "its so easy" in response to my contribution to what's IMO an intelligent discussion I tend to stir the pot a bit. I apologize for any misunderstanding and/or miscommunication on your behalf or my own. <HEAVY SARCASM> ;-)

That being said.....all joking and sarcasm aside I'd love to see more worthwhile banter on the subject from you, me, or anyone else compelled to share. On that note, good sentiments to all. completeki, peace.