Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

DMT in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeburden

Bluelighter
My mom passed away recently and I've tried everything under the sun to try to come to terms with it. I've dabbled in psychadelics A LOT in my teens and early 20's but havent seen anything other than shrooms (which I've always hated) around the boston area lately. that being said, I'd love a few tabs but I'm mainly interested in DMT. Does DMT even make it up this far? hell, I'd take some acid at this point. I'm not asking sources, I just wanted some people from mass to tell me if they've ever come across it around here or if it would even be a waste of time for me to look. I've watched a shitload of videos on dmt over the last few months and I really think it would help me out immensely. thanks!

extract it yourself

there are very easy teks out there as well as complicated ones

you could prob extract it yourself faster then you could source it

I'd imagine DMT is one of the most rare drugs to find on the street. I wouldn't even bother trying.
If you've read about the effects, read about extracting now.

I'm in MA and have never even heard of anyone doing or even seeing it. I don't think you're trying to source or anything but, at the same time we can't have people making threads every time they're curious about a substances availability so I'm going to close this. Definitely look into what HoL and Laika are talking about but, we don't allow discussion or how to guides on stuff like that so you'll have to research it yourself. I'd imagine errowid.org would be a good place to start. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.