View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT first time - alone

GarageFlower

Bluelighter
Gunna be trying DMT for the first time tonight in my own home, alone. Welll my father will be in and there but he's not a drug user so in essence I'll be using alone.

My friends tried the same batch 2 days ago, their first times too and they both had a point each (100mg) they both had an intense experience and both said the sme thing that they felt a little uncomfortable in their bodies, did they do too much?

That's how much Im picking up from them. 100mgs. A point. I don't have a scale to measure so I don't know how much to do. I really don't wanna do not enough and not feel Anything I'd rather just do the point!

The method of them smoking was ontop of cigaarette ash with a weed pipe (small metal ones) same way we smoke crack here in the UK.

Now I've been looking online and have made this .... It's a 2 litre with tinfoil to slip on the bottom and a pit for the DMT which you light from underneath and it vaporizes on the foil filling the bottle with smoke.

BlLl7s.jpg

Now they deffo got high from their DMT nd theyve told me it was INTENSE. And I've herd other people smoking it the sme way with good results.. But surely wasnt the named flame burning it??

So yeah 2 questions I need answers to quick as I pick it up in just over an hour .

1. How much do I take first time. I have no scales. I want the experience not just something like acid haha.

2. Which way should I smoke it?

30mg should be enough. You definitely need a scale for accuracy. High doses will result in a harder to remember experience IME.

You should smoke it in a meth/crack pipe. You also should NOT do it alone as you need a spotter to help you hit it and to take the pipe from you afterwards as you may easily burn yourself or break it.

Hitting it isn't as simple as smoking weed. You need a good technique.

We use a regular pipe with the weed sandwich method and take 3 big hits with 10 second inhales. By the 2nd hit you may not want to hit anymore and this is why the spotter will be helpful as they can encourage you to take the next hit which usually sends you through if hit correctly. Good luck. This drug is very intense.

Man 100mg for your first go? Id start at 30mg and work your way up as dmt can be a very frightening experience if youre new to psychedelics. Plan your trip a few days in advance to figure out where youre gonna trip and to get yourself in a good mindset. Bad trips on it are horrible and it sent me to hell once, literally. Don't trip alone on dmt, if someone sees you they will most certainly know youre on something and having a good friend with you to calm you down is always good. The experience itself is VERY intense. My friend smoked 60mg and started growling at me and when he came back he said he had gone to mars and spoke to owls that lived there in a different language. Some crazy shit. To smoke it ideally you would use an oil burner pipe but im assuming you dont have one of these at your disposal so just use the weed sandwich method or smoke a bowl until its ash and put dimitri on top and smoke it. When lighting it you wanna hold the flame above the crystals to vaporize them instead of burning them. Good luck!

Edit: Id test that vaporizer thing you made before you use it for dmt, it looks hazardous.

Man 100mg for your first go? Id start at 30mg and work your way up as dmt can be a very frightening experience if youre new to psychedelics. Plan your trip a few days in advance to figure out where youre gonna trip and to get yourself in a good mindset. Bad trips on it are horrible and it sent me to hell once, literally. Don't trip alone on dmt, if someone sees you they will most certainly know youre on something and having a good friend with you to calm you down is always good. The experience itself is VERY intense. My friend smoked 60mg and started growling at me and when he came back he said he had gone to mars and spoke to owls thatZ lived there in a different language. Some crazy shit. To smoke it ideally you would use an oil burner pipe but im assuming you dont have one of these at your disposal so just use the weed sandwich method or smoke a bowl until its ash and put dimErwitri on top and smoke it. When lighting it you wanna hold the flame above theh. crystals to vaporize them instead of burning them. Good luck!

Edit: Id test that vaporizer thing you made before you use it for dmt, it looks hazardous.

Test was a success. Just tried it with a decent sized crystal first roughly 30mg and I could barely put the lighter down and utter wow.

After that I loaded up what was left and hit that.

Felt weird for the first minute or so I could feel some other presence in the room. Everything intense I laiddown and enjoyed the cev,s.

Alsw1p.jpg

Tinfoil is a known neurotoxin and has a lower melting point as far as metals, you probably shouldn't smoke out of thin sheets of it...

Test was a success. Just tried it with a decent sized crystal first roughly 30mg and I could barely put the lighter down and utter wow.

After that I loaded up what was left and hit that.

Felt weird for the first minute or so I could feel some other presence in the room. Everything intense I laiddown and enjoyed the cev,s.

Alsw1p.jpg
Nice! Im glad you had a plesant experience :) if you really want to trip, up the dosage if youre feeling confident enough. 60mg should send you to the moon, man.