• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt extraction

I wasn't saying it looked like low quality cause it looks amazing, but I'm just curious why there's such a yellow coloration when they obviously have the ability to avoid the yellow oil where it looks like they attempted to pull it as well where I'd assume more a red look if they did a more full spectrum extraction.

I burned my finger on the lye this weekend, this pandemic made it kind of hard to find gloves here, I thought I could just be careful with avoiding spillage but gloves are essential. When this shit is over I'm also getting a coffee grinder because the bark is fairly hard to get into powder.....

That's why I use calcium hydroxide... It doesn't have that risk. Sodium carbonate (washing soda) I'd assume is pretty safe too.

I burned my finger on the lye this weekend, this pandemic made it kind of hard to find gloves here, I thought I could just be careful with avoiding spillage but gloves are essential. When this shit is over I'm also getting a coffee grinder because the bark is fairly hard to get into powder.....

You need more than a coffee grinder, if you do buy one go cheap at a thrift store. It won’t last long. Anywhere from 100-2000g before it breaks.

I’ve personally been curious if they make mini wood chippers.

-GC

A strong blender like a ninja or nutribullet works well for grinding down bark.

Na man... Gotta hit up Rick for that slap chop!

Seriously though... Who even vends shredded, but not powdered bark?

The bark vendors I usually deal with (and the local reseller) are all having supply problems due to COVID restrictions. Bad time to be buying bark online.