Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Extraction

Tryptaminez

Greenlighter
Hello All,

I'm new to this forum and I have been considering to attempt a DMT extraction using Mimosa Hostillis Powdered Root Bark. I know the basic process but I'm looking for a simple and low cost tek from the internet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Check the Psychedelic Discussion forum for info geared toward this discussion.

Have you read through "Cybs' hybrid salt tek"? That one seems to be pretty foolproof. I cocked up loads and was improvising a fair bit but still yielded just over 1% (I reckon could easily get 1.5% with a little more practice and better tools)

nomans tek or any other straight to base with real, authentic naptha/hexane/heptane, no "washes" & freeze precipitation. follow the directions to the letter

you don't need any of the a/b extractions for mhrb

Only if it's pure naptha... some lighter fluids are a mix of light and heavy napthas that leave a residue when they evaporate. You don't want that.

I'd recommend checking out the dmt nexus and their wiki. They have quite a few teks. I personally like how q21q21 wrote his tek. I also think five bucks max for a bottle of distilled white vinigar and extra step is worth doing an a/b vs stb.