View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Extraction HELP PLEASE!!!!

sgvchud

Greenlighter
my friend has some 3 inch pipe capped on bottom with lots of small holes drilled in cap packed 1kg of 10:1 or 20:1 Mimosa hostilis root bark powder inside about put cap on other end with one hole just big enough for the tip of a butain can...and under the cap with multiple holes sits a glass collection dish . If he were to put 5x refined butain through it and collect the liquid butain in the dish at the bottom .let evap would he get decent yeild? Compared to a-b or stb extraction... he knows this process works on Marijuana because he used to make wax that way ...but will it work to make dmt? Any advice would be great because he plans on giving it a try soon. As his root bark gets there.. thanks in advance. ..

There is a thread on Reddit I didn't read. THC is more soluble in butane. So it would work worse than thc I'm guessing but how much is the question

This process works well for weed because most of the stuff you want to extract is in the resin which is on the surface of the buds.

This is not the case with DMT containing plants.

That will not work for a proper DMT extraction. If you look hard enough, you can find TEKs that will guide you down the path. It ain't that hard once you do it successfully one or two times. If you do it right, even MH root bark can be easy to extract from, you just have to know how to de-fat it several times, which is easy. Just be careful, one way or another, because messing with Lye is no joke. It is a process that requires following the steps precisely and following instructions carefully and to the T.