Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT extraction for Dummies

Bamboe

Greenlighter
Hello DMT extraction experts :)

There's one thing high on my bucket list: a DMT breakthrough!

Can anybody please help me with an easy te understand recepy for DMT extraction? I do understand what it's about and how it works in general, but I can't find one recepy that's clear en easy enough for me to really start.

Thanks so much!
Femke

DMT extraction in general is pretty trivial, but you need to understand what you're working with. read multiple teks, and try to figure out how it actually works before doing it yourself. STB (straight to base) is the easiest method, but A/B (acid/base) will most robably yield a purer product.

you should also be aware of the possible hazards of the chemicals you're working with (most notably sodium hydroxide and organic solvents such as hexane, naphtha, etc.).

if you have any questions in detail, you can hit me up via PM, I have done it before, and I also have knowledge in chemistry to explain things to you if you wish.

greets :)

As there is no more MHRB on the market (kinda) you will most likely order a different plant and will need to do a A/B style extraction. But I would read the nexus thats basically how I learned. Also as with all types of sciences and experimenting please assume you will fail the first few times as you do not know what you are doing and with make stupid mistakes. Science is trial and error and this is an investment, so you can put forth the work and fail by either your own hand or the starting material not being on par. Just dont give up and youll get it right.

^ I ordered a kg of MHRB last summer just fine, and the same shop still sells it. but maybe it's different in the EU.

but well, defatting steps for acacia are still pretty trivial, so no problem.

^ I ordered a kg of MHRB last summer just fine, and the same shop still sells it. but maybe it's different in the EU.

but well, defatting steps for acacia are still pretty trivial, so no problem.

Sometime in 2012 a lot of US MHRB vendors were shut down in DEA raids, I managed to get the last kilo before my supplier was seized, not charged just seized so he lost 10s of thousands of dollars in product and closed his doors. I heard my other contact in Mexico wasnt reliable after he shut down his US based operations. I know some people in the US claiming to have the old bark at 5X the cost I use to get it but I dont trust them, been ripped off for bark before (2011 though, wasnt real, fatty oil didnt register DMT on tests) It is a bit different in the US market since 2012, Cant say about EU though if you guys still get it thats great like i said not impossible to get here but not something i would want someone who doesnt know what they are doing to order as they may get discouraged, thats all.

Also I gave up after 2 half kilos of acacia c. caused an oily clear liquid after excessive defatting... didnt seem worth my time so I dumped it rather then keep trying, but i was just bored not trying to do anything actually LOL :)