View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! dmt experience

mavipil

Greenlighter
i have never tried dmt, i am thinking of trying it in a few weeks, can you tell me about your first experience?

I haven't tried it yet, but I recently came across a local source for vape carts and I am excited to try it soon!

I’ll rather tell you just how first half a min or so during my first breakthrough were -

As I exhaled third hit everything was already in patterns, visually intensity was compared to at least 200mics of acid but not of the same type nor like those from shrooms nor 2c-x nor anything I tried up until than. Some more seconds forward and as I laid on bed, I split into 3 me, all 3 aware and looking at each other…and that was not frightening at all but but and complexity of universe showed at that time at that specific style...

Why? I thought carts are good if you don’t aim for a huge dose?
And they sound perfect for combos.
Carts seem OK, but they have always turned me off because I like to know what dose I am taking, which is why I've never used them. I really like to weigh out my doses of any drug, particularly DMT. The difference between 40mg and 60mg of DMT is substantial.

I never liked low dose (<25mg) of DMT. It always just felt a bit weird, pointless, and slightly dysphoric.

My first few times with DMT were rather underwhelming because I was "dipping my toes in" with small doses. Once I began using 30mg+ I started having real experiences and became enamored with DMT.

My first breakthrough dose (65mg) felt like a whole new experience. There are levels to DMT, plateaus. The breakthrough experience is an entirely new experience to lower doses.

My DMT experiences were very special to me, I think everyone should try it at least once. It's difficult to put into words, more than other psychedelics, except for "holy fucking shit".

That’s the way to go. I used similar dose as you when I had my first breakthrough but after that I started packing up to 120mg in a sandwich between some weed and tobacco ensuring breakthrough every time. I can only guess how much I was effectively smoking (at least 60mg’s for sure) that way but it was well worth. I would have a breakthrough every time and would still left with a pretty heavy dose in a pipe. Some might call it a waste but for me it was removing exact science from smoking/vaping dmt to experience breakthrough. I also used to prepare pipe for other people like that and every one of them would stop after first hit, long before smoking breakthrough dose as intensity of a first hit was kinda shock, not in a bad way but enough for most to think, 15 seconds passed and I’m already tripping balls, this must be too much..experience is usually good so all they need to do if they want breakthrough is to smoke 2 hits next time.

I never had a proper dmt pipe and if I had, something like vaporguine or whatever, in that case I would pack exactly the amount as it’s easy to smoke it all in hit or two..

I think weed sandwich is more efficient than it seems, it was always effective for me and actually my preferred method.

I never really liked vaping it own it's own. The taste is horrendous if you overheat it. I never tried a proper vaping device though, like you.

Glad you shared that. In that case I don’t really think I missed anything with that ROA.

When I get chance to use DMT again I definitely consider using it orally with MAOi. I did combined it with a lot of things but still never used it orally.

DMT is overated. Its like a infinity amount of fractal visuals in another space for a few minutes. Body high similar to mushrooms. Visuals very similar to mushrooms. I have been way more launched on high doses of LSD or ketamine

everybody has a unique trip. For me the body high felt like mushrooms.

I don't like DMT is comparable to a high dose lsd trip that peaks for a few minutes. For me ketamine is far more powerful than n,n dmt. I would say DMT breakthrough intensitiy is like the peak of 5 tabs of good LSD but doesn't last for hours. I much prefer the k hole for insights. DMT gave me zero insights and just a circus show of mind bending visuals.

i have never tried dmt, i am thinking of trying it in a few weeks, can you tell me about your first experience?
My first experience with 20mg was fantastic. It was like everything I was seeing was an explosion of myself. It's very hard to explain. Your body becomes completely alien, everything does, really. It's like being thrust into a heavy LSD trip out of nowhere for 10 minutes.

Last like, late June through late July I did DMT for a month straight out of a cart my friend made, he'd been selling them. The dosing is tricky with them, I'd usually trip really really hard though, sometimes to the point of blacking out. I had a bad time off 50mg last year but I didn't want to give up. I was on an SNRI which is likely why I didn't break through but we were using a glass dabber which means some of it could've came off and made it more like 30mg or something. With the vape pen I was probably on average having like a 20mg trip. I want more of that, when I ran out I was bummed. Had HPPD for a little while but I didn't really mind. I then went on to eat shrooms pretty often in August, extending the HPPD (it actually was much worse after a heavy shroom trip, saw skeleton heads in everything for like a month or so). It didn't really freak me out, and I handled the trip well considering it was quite terrifying, most people I think would freak out if they saw kaleidoscopic skeleton people cartwheeling everywhere, seeing skull faces in everything. DMT never did anything like that to me, I mean it took weeks to get any HPPD and it was only wobbly text while reading or typing, or random CEVs which were especially prominent if I got baked.

Anyway, it's scary. You are never ready to be thrust into that. But after like 10 trips off the pen, I would get very excited about it. Nervous, but excited, because my mind was more familiar with the effects, the visuals (which were different every time, but the body high always felt the same). I once watched all of the flesh off my feet melt off and then turn into starfish that were like, waving around and then they looked like seashells, my room was flashing colors and breathing, objects seemed to "shrink" or narrow in this unexplainable way. I thought it was pretty awesome actually, but at first, I was looking at my feet like "what the fuck are these things???" it's not a good idea to look at your body on DMT lol. Once I looked at my teeth and they just looked... unreal, alien, fake. My hands always look so weird, my veins seem to disappear entirely, sometimes they'd even look transparent, like I could see through them.

Anyway, the first 20mg experience was actually quite intense. I started out laughing a lot, then I was hit with a major body rush, closed my eyes and saw the most incredible lotus flower, fractal images spinning around. CEVs on DMT are great, but I often opted to keep my eyes open just to see how distorted things would look.

Above all, it doesn't last that long, so it's not worth being too scared over.

First time, I was 17, smoking the orange crystalline extract. It was quite a bit, eyeballed. 50-60mg. I was in a room with some people and all of a sudden vines grow up on the sides of the walls. I heard some alien music, but not much in terms of headspace. The smell of it is hard to forget. All vaped tryptamines have a fairly similar smell. Sharp and tangy.

The second time I smoked it, was a week later, alone. That time didn't go so well. As soon as I exhaled the last hit, my dog gave me a weird look of disapproval which sort of served as a harbinger of the trip to come since the remainder of trip I wound up in the fetal position waiting for it to wear off. Fortunately it wears off pretty quickly. I had taken a number of hits back to back and it was clearly too much. Its particularly memorable since I've never crawled or have had the impulse to crawl into the fetal position in my life (save for when i actually was a fetus).

Sounds like my 50mg experience, it was just total fucking mindfuck and shock, everything was spinning and morphing into little balls, the sky was changing color. For like 5 minutes my friend says I was basically out cold, I only faintly remember hallucinating like crazy. It was like I saw the entire planets creation before my eyes. But leaves were a common visual, it's hard to explain. I saw a bunch of leaves and trees and the patterns on the leaves spinning out of control and tons of ripples. When I came out of it, I grabbed my friends arm and kept asking "are you real?!" "don't let go, don't let go." He'd never seen me like that before. He was the only thing that looked normal at that point. I completely thought I was sitting on the left side of his couch too, like I remember it vividly, but I wasn't, I was on the right side, I always am. How my brain remembers me being on the left is odd. We were listening to Bob Marley, Redemption Song was on, and right as he started saying "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" his voice distorted and echoed and then I was out, hallucinating my head off to the point where I kind of blacked out some of it.

I remember ripping my shirt off because DMT seems to make your body temp go up, at least for me. When I did this, all the patterns of the fabric I was wearing appeared to be on my skin, so I thought I hadn't actually taken it off. My friend looked shocked as if I was tearing my skin off, I thought I was. Then I was just like "outside, outside now, outside" I needed fresh air and was on the verge of throwing up from the anxiety. Do I regret it? Hell no. I have a lot of mental health issues and for a whole week, they basically all disappeared. I went on to have a great night when some old friends came through about 30 minutes after my trip. I felt so clear. My friend has been too scared to do any DMT ever since he witnessed this lol. He'd only done it drunk 5-10mg which was mostly euphoria for him. 10mg for me does have some pretty prominent visuals but it only lasts around 5 minutes.

The difference between 40mg and 60mg of DMT is substantial.
I don't know about that, IV dosages are significantly lower for the same intensity (I think they had around 15-20mg in The Spirit Molecule studies), suggesting that a significant quantity of DMT does not enter the bloodstream when smoking it, therefore any precise measurements are always dubious when it comes to smoked DMT (explaining why others can breakthrough at 30mg, others at 75mg), and when you consider the variety in the quantity of potential impurities left over from extraction (which also wasn't a problem in the above studies as it was synthesized by D.E. Nichols and was very pure), it's actually pretty hard to know how much exactly one is getting.

I love carts, as long as they're made well and potent. Theres no flames, torches, hot glassware, and while you may not know your exact dose, you can gradually bring yourself as deep as you want/able.

A few days ago I took 2x 10 second deep draws on a cart, and while I didn't have a breakthrough, a female crystalline entity had her way with me, shooting crystals out of her neck as she came.

I do think proper vaping of crystal is the way for breakthroughs, though it is possible with a good vape cart and dedication lol.

DMT is overated. Its like a infinity amount of fractal visuals in another space for a few minutes. Body high similar to mushrooms. Visuals very similar to mushrooms. I have been way more launched on high doses of LSD or ketamine
Body high? Once a person breaks through, there no longer is any concept of “I”/identity. There was no body left to feel anything during breakthrough.

As to the OP, it’s not a similar experience to LSD nor heroic dose of shrooms.

Body high? Once a person breaks through, there no longer is any concept of “I”/identity. There was no body left to feel anything during breakthrough.

As to the OP, it’s not a similar experience to LSD nor heroic dose of shrooms.
after the breakthrough you have a body high that feels like shroom.

Breakthrough is strong yes but not as strong as breaking through on 10 tabs of strong LSD or the k hole or 5meo dmt.

I love carts, as long as they're made well and potent. Theres no flames, torches, hot glassware, and while you may not know your exact dose, you can gradually bring yourself as deep as you want/able.

A few days ago I took 2x 10 second deep draws on a cart, and while I didn't have a breakthrough, a female crystalline entity had her way with me, shooting crystals out of her neck as she came.

I do think proper vaping of crystal is the way for breakthroughs, though it is possible with a good vape cart and dedication lol.
Yeah I've seen a video where a guy would like, press it for 5 seconds, inhale, press it for 5 seconds, inhale, rinse and repeat. This is the best way to break through on a vape pen because you keep re-charging it and getting more heat I think. This is generally how I'd do mine and boy did I trip serious fucking balls a lot with that method. I never intended to break through with it though, I'd rather it be from the crystal on a glass dabber. This works very well, the domeless nail ones will just destroy the crystals and you'll get nothing.