• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Crystals (pics)

Very nice pictures! They look like miniature crystallized lotus petals.
Thanks Infinite :) They do don't they. I really am going to miss these guys...as they've already been dissolved in the next batch. Hence the pictures.

what is the black substrate they appear to be growing on? It's shiny enough to see the reflection...very pretty indeed.

what is the black substrate they appear to be growing on? It's shiny enough to see the reflection...very pretty indeed.

well the first one was the bowl i evap'd them out from. the second was just a clean black plate (from the same set as the bowl) that i placed them on after i removed them from the bowl. and ya the reflection bit made for some cool photo's :) thanks

Thank you, incredible :D

the apparently square ones lined up are cute.

Thank you, incredible :D

the apparently square ones lined up are cute.

Thanks Solipsis. Ya those little square "almost diamonds" were neat. I separated them and grouped them together once I got all the formations from the bowl on the plate.

Hydrocarbon's

well the first one was the bowl i evap'd them out from. the second was just a clean black plate (from the same set as the bowl) that i placed them on after i removed them from the bowl. and ya the reflection bit made for some cool photo's :) thanks
Hey Veritus, which solvent do you prefer when evaporating/recrystallizing ? What does our spirit molecule adhere best to? Thankyou

Can anyone tell me if dmt comes in square cubes, like croutons but look orangish/yellowish or did I get ripped off?

Those are sugar cubes...while someone could have put a drug on them I'm leaning toward food coloring

Sounds like you got ripped off, DMT smells... really intense, not anything like a crouton or garlic. Hard to describe the smell. Kinda like really intense mothballs, a little. Sorry man.

Dammit man. Been looking forward to this. That's some shit. I'll try it tonight and let you all know for sure. If anything I'll let you know what smoking croutons is like. Thanks for the replies