• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DMT crystallizing in a dish

nice.

I think with the acacia's its best to do a CO2 freeze step to clean out the NMT as well.

but from what I know the MH root bark is quite clean.

I really like acacia too, they both seems to have different characteristics, from my personal opinion MHRB has more of a hostile in your face experience while the ACRB is more smooth and confusing ? I know that’s not why they are named that I just think it’s funny how they differ. I think the NMT is responsible for the acacias different type of trip ?

I always preferred doing q21 Tek with MHRB, comes out crystal clear pure white mmmmm tasty and it avoids lye it's not needed

Excellent bro, excited for you. Smoking your own shit is a lot more rewarding than buying it.

Have fun man. It'll be a BLAST 🤣

I really like acacia too, they both seems to have different characteristics, from my personal opinion MHRB has more of a hostile in your face experience while the ACRB is more smooth and confusing ? I know that’s not why they are named that I just think it’s funny how they differ. I think the NMT is responsible for the acacias different type of trip ?
Yeah, that's what I've read but I have only ever used mimosa so I can't confirm.

I always preferred doing q21 Tek with MHRB, comes out crystal clear pure white mmmmm tasty and it avoids lye it's not needed

Excellent bro, excited for you. Smoking your own shit is a lot more rewarding than buying it.

Have fun man. It'll be a BLAST 🤣
Thanks man, q21 is definitely a good tek that I would normally use but I was just workin with what I have on hand atm. I don’t know why I’m so scared to do it tho, I mean I’m not 20 anymore which was when I went crazy on psychs I guess at 34 I’m not as fearless as I use to be

Thanks man, q21 is definitely a good tek that I would normally use but I was just workin with what I have on hand atm. I don’t know why I’m so scared to do it tho, I mean I’m not 20 anymore which was when I went crazy on psychs I guess at 34 I’m not as fearless as I use to be
Me too brother went psycho for a few years from psychedelic abuse.

However even if I didn't DMT still gives me anxiety just thinking about it, and I've smoked it 50 times. It's next level shit man.

I’m a weirdo that’s fostered a pretty tight relationship with DMT, I rarely get anxiety these days and if I do I usually deserve it for one reason or another. Just tripped on some wicked DMT two nights back and as usual it was pure love and gratitude, really nostalgic actually which had feelings of missing times past though..

While A/B isn’t “necessary” I do believe it’s much better for yield and usually purity to some extent. What’s your typical yields with Mimosa STB?

Whatever the case, enjoy the fruits of your labor friend :) Nothing to fear except fear itself.

-GC

I’m a weirdo that’s fostered a pretty tight relationship with DMT, I rarely get anxiety these days and if I do I usually deserve it for one reason or another. Just tripped on some wicked DMT two nights back and as usual it was pure love and gratitude, really nostalgic actually which had feelings of missing times past though..

While A/B isn’t “necessary” I do believe it’s much better for yield and usually purity to some extent. What’s your typical yields with Mimosa STB?

Whatever the case, enjoy the fruits of your labor friend :) Nothing to fear except fear itself.

-GC
I remember that beautiful feeling your talking about, I would usually describe it to people as surfing a wave of energy through the cosmos, I’m almost certain that’s what happens when we die, no self just pure love and energy…but I’m a weirdo too..I need to just go for it, I extracted around 125g of bark but it’s hard to tell how much weigh I have since I don’t have a scale, if I had to guess maybe .3ish but I only extracted half of the 125g with NPS so I still have a lot to pull

Ahh.. Well with a properly done A/B 2+% yields are not uncommon. I often see people quote 1-1.5% tops with STB, which seems some is getting left behind. Just throwing it out there.

You can do the dilute vinegar pulls 1:3 distilled vinegar/distilled water at room temperature too.

-GC

Ahh.. Well with a properly done A/B 2+% yields are not uncommon. I often see people quote 1-1.5% tops with STB, which seems some is getting left behind. Just throwing it out there.

You can do the dilute vinegar pulls 1:3 distilled vinegar/distilled water at room temperature too.

-GC
I have vinager I don’t know why I didnt think to use it, but I’m not to worried about my yield as stupid as that sounds I just dried my second pull of the 1/2 of the 125g and prolly have close to a half G, I didn’t even really make it for myself tbh my cousin that I haven’t seen in like 14 years started talking about DMT and said he never done it but really wants to, I ordered the bark just to suprise him…think I’m gonna go on a trip tonight tho, been working on demo/remodel of one of my bathrooms so might be a fun relax time

its just a drug.

never mistake madness for truth.

fun, maybe even might give you something to cling too in your final breaths.

but ...... madness.

truth takes time and effort.

I personaly think the strength in psychedelics is not in the truth they apparently show but rather

in just showing another way to see something.

this in itself is material for contemplation.

as I said truth takes time and effort.

now spend the time to digest and try and test what you saw with scientific method.

the beauty is in the fact that more often than not you find a thought process that occurred from the trip

can not test with method.

then for the next few weeks you will really be tripping.

the colours and the elves are just namita.

you have to surf past to find exit from samsara

love it to bits.

its just a drug.

never mistake madness for truth.

fun, maybe even might give you something to cling too in your final breaths.

but ...... madness.

truth takes time and effort.

I personaly think the strength in psychedelics is not in the truth they apparently show but rather

in just showing another way to see something.

this in itself is material for contemplation.

as I said truth takes time and effort.

now spend the time to digest and try and test what you saw with scientific method.

the beauty is in the fact that more often than not you find a thought process that occurred from the trip

can not test with method.

then for the next few weeks you will really be tripping.

the colours and the elves are just namita.

you have to surf past to find exit from samsara

love it to bits.
I was trying to have what I use to consider a “breakthrough” I remember ego death and all that but couldn’t get there last night, I had to make a foil pipe then put tiny balls of foil in the bowl to put the dmt on, I use to smoke out of a huge bong so I wonder if you can only get that far on your first hit and it has to be a huge one, or if I was just perceiving it differently back then, I dunno