• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Convulsions

Problem I've noticed with DMT the quality varies a lot between sources I've had shit where it would only take 30-50 mgs to breakthough very hard and some stuff where it could take 200 mg or more to have something similar. Who knows what the rest of those impurities can be.

I've got a huge tolerance, last time I actually had a breakthrough I loaded a whole 200 mg onto some bud and inhaled as much as I could, and I still remember the whole thing.

Yeah bro Damn I do the shit all the time and always have a good trip, I take about 960mg of dxm mixed with 128mg of chlorobormethine and trip nuttttzzzzz hahaha but I'm also 6'0 235lbs so smaller dose would be fine,you can find the pills at dollar general or Wal-Mart labeled cough & cold hbr for people with high blood pressure but it must say that!!! It's the only product of its kind that doesn't have aceteminephine in it ( which taken in high doses will kill you!) So be safe a make sure it's what I said........enjoy MUUAAAHHHHH ????

Yeah bro Damn I do the shit all the time and always have a good trip, I take about 960mg of dxm mixed with 128mg of chlorobormethine and trip nuttttzzzzz hahaha but I'm also 6'0 235lbs so smaller dose would be fine,you can find the pills at dollar general or Wal-Mart labeled cough & cold hbr for people with high blood pressure but it must say that!!! It's the only product of its kind that doesn't have aceteminephine in it ( which taken in high doses will kill you!) So be safe a make sure it's what I said........enjoy MUUAAAHHHHH ????

Were talking DMT not DXM.

Problem I've noticed with DMT the quality varies a lot between sources I've had shit where it would only take 30-50 mgs to breakthough very hard and some stuff where it could take 200 mg or more to have something similar. Who knows what the rest of those impurities can be.

I'd be very skeptical of whatever you have if it takes 200mg+ to achieve a breakthrough. DMT quality does vary but that sounds like extremely impure material. I've never gone above 100mg and the times I went close to that amount were usually regrettable and/or too intense to really get any sort of meaning from the experience.

I had my first experience with DMT from the same vendor, probably the same batch as OP. I haven't repeated the experience yet because it frightened me a bit. I too am experienced with a variety of psychs (lysergamides, phens, tryptamines) with well over 100 trips total. Admittedly, like OP, set and setting were not ideal (long time psych fan finally got his hands on his first batch of DMT, how could I wait? In retrospect, how could I not wait a little longer ...).

Anyway I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to vaping things in general, probably fewer than 10 trials of vaping anything (all one variety of synthetic cannabinoid) other than an ecigarette under my belt. Used the bottle method as detailed in this post here on BL. Used a "mg scoop" I bought off Amazon to dose an amount of material which I then weighed on my mg scale five times to an average of 6mg. Fired it up and inhaled, also expecting to fail miserably with such a small dose on my first attempt. Instantly got a little light-headed. Quickly noticed that static fuzz building in my visual field. Sudden onset of the fear. What the fuck am I doing vaping strange chemicals in my kitchen at 5pm on a Thursday afternoon. Somewhat panic stricken but fairly rational I realize I need to clean up this mess before I have company. Paper towel (?), scorched foil, hastily cut open bottle get thrown in the trash. I bag it up and bring it outside to throw it in the bin. My straight-laced neighbor is standing right outside my apartment door, I greet her almost too affably despite the gnawing paranoia in my gut. Run back inside and pace about frantically for a moment before deciding to take a shower, get my head straight. What I presume is the typical DMT timeline ensues. I'm in the shower for an indeterminate amount of time, but it seems like a rapid incline for around 5 minutes, a steady plateau for about 15 or so, and then a gradual decline for the rest of the hour. Visuals never really took off beyond that static haze. Once in the shower I started to calm down a bit and was subject to a couple light fits of the giggles. Still feel kind of shitty about myself throughout for going into the first trial so haphazardly. Get out of the shower feeling pretty normal, head back downstairs to take stock of the situation. Realize I've binned the whole gram of DMT by accident in my haste, go outside and rummage through the trash to recover it. Certainly taking my time going into a second trial, making sure my set and setting are all in order and working my way up SLOWLY after that 6mg, if at all after hearing this report.

If you want to send that shit in for testing let me know bud, I'll definitely split the bill with you.

DMT is no joke ....its not like anything else only salvia comes close low doses only cause panic and slight warping ....higher doses cause black outs and thoughts of death....look what shulgin states at a massive 100mg dose! and massive 30mg 5meodmt dose.. when in there pure stages 20mg of either chemical is enuff for a +4 and ego death

As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe

"I placed approx. 30 mg of 5-MeO into a pipe, and smoked it, in one toke, without a second thought. An instant later, I was crawled up on my bed (in the fetal position) with my eyes closed, squirming around, screaming (in my head) 'Fuck! You killed yourself!' I repeated this several times, very fearful of death. I didn't see anything, while my eyes were shut, except for a bright white light, that which you see after staring at a bright light. The only other "vision" was one in my mind - I came to the realization that my life would be wasted if I died there. This showed me all of my scripts being discarded and nothing good happening ever again. It was a glimpse into my future, if I died.