View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT comedy, faces, nakedness and other thoughts

ros1816

Bluelighter
Things have really changed for me with my DMT experiences - they are getting a lot less patterny and becoming morphing overlays on people's faces mainly. But mainly f***ing hilarious. I know DMT is meant to be spiritual but maybe I'm just a massively shallow entity!! And I'm also not breaking through (even on 120mg, classic vapour genie, tokes held for 15 secs etc.) Has anyone else got some hilarious experiences?

On 100mg, My girlfriend (she's 29) became a witch/old woman, and the houses out the window were made of gingerbread ---- i was a bit horrified but ok

On 100mg My girlfriend's face looked really cool, kept changing, and then became a 9 year old mixed race child (she's 29 and white!)

On 100mg My friends faces became the most goofy ridiculous Hieronymus Bosch/Simpson characters - I laughed my arse off. Oh and my hand was made of plasticine

On 50mg I went for a walk with a friend to a friend's house on 50mg and laughed hilariously with my tongue hanging out the whole way - the cars were amazing as they sped past. It really was one of the most hilarious and 'daring' things I've done [most people talk about just sitting down and needing to be in a quiet place etc etc]

I've got some ideas for cool/funny things to do on the stuff:

Look in the mirror
Look in the mirror naked
Look at my girlfriend naked
Do it on a sunny day in the centre of town [with a trip advisor / assistant / carer]
Do it before going in an art gallery [with a trip advisor / assistant / carer]

Has anyone done any thing like this?

Has anyone got any funny experiences? I heard about one guy who got repeatedly raped by a rhino or a leopard or something [alright not funny at the time - but that shit is hilarious!]. I heard about another guy who did it in the bath [marks for inventiveness there!] and had goofy comic figures doing a dance round the bath and singing a song.

Please people tell me some funny/weird/mental experiences succintly - like 140 characters twitter or something!

Oh and this is a brief video of me tripping - it's absolutely hilarious funny and pure emotion http://youtu.be/q7ipMscFbSc?t=59s

[Really sorry If Im not allowed to link to Youtube or anything - i will edit my post straight away]

I've had some more ideas:

-DMT whilst being driven somewhere
-DMT at the zoo --- imagine seeing a frigging tiger on DMT! [I did once take shrooms in London Zoo,when they were still legal and sold in Camden market next door, but it was a low dose and more just giggly - needs to be repeated on a strong trip!]

Anyone got any mad experiences like this?

Last edited:
I've never tried dmt, but mushrooms have a tendency to become hillarious for me.

The first time I took it, my friends face started morphing and I was staring and progressively starting to laugh.
He asked "what's up with you?.."
"YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE THE ACE OF SPADES!!"
At this point I was busting my ribs laughing.

Later that night we were both walking to my house and we were chatting about random crap, we started walking faster and faster and eventually we were running. After a few minutes I was like "wait.. why are we running" we both stopped. Looked at eachother, looked behind us, looked at eachother.
We both say almost the same time "Bigfoot! "
Right there in the middle of the road in the middle if the night, we broke Dow laughing histericaly

Haha, the ace of spades thing made me laugh dude - what his face had actually morphed or it was more of a thought hallucination joke thing? Very cool if the latter - was it like an overlay? Like the card or just the spade bit but with a mouth?

Id be really interested to hear more from people about their DMT experiences in 'the waiting room' - strange morphings and overlays that happen to objects or faces. This seems to be what dmt IS for me at the moment - no patterns, fractals or the geometry that people talk about. What I get is more intense: if the dmt works 'properly' I get 'overlays' on objects or faces in my field of vision that are fascinating or hilarious morphs. Sometimes I have to look really hard to find things that are interesting or memorable so I will look at different objects or faces around me - for instance my friends faces might not have morphed but there might be a friend in the room who is wearing glitter, sequins and festival face paint and her face is doing amazing things ---- my attentional focus then stays with that. This is nowhere near as intense as what must be the next level of breaking through but is, for me, more intense and meaningful than just seeing patterns in the room stage. When objects/people morph they are definitely only 'pseudo-hallucinations' though because I stare in wonderment but do not believe them to be true [ie if my girlfriend suddenly becomes old and looks like a witch I don't freak out because I know it's the drug talking!]

The annoying thing about this morphing state is that I seem to have to be around interesting objects/people or in a colourful vibrant environment. If I do it in the dark it's like a waste of DMT or if I do it on my own in the living room also a bit of a waste. So I've been thinking of finding interesting objects or doing it outside or even in public more!!!

Anyway, be interesting to hear more stories from other people, because friends aren't getting this from the stuff. They get the patterns/fractals/geometries or they get breakthroughs. I feel a bit alone :( and want people to talk about this 'in between' stage with!

Well its hard to explain, his head looked almost like it was narrow at the top and his cheeks puffed out at the bottom and his neck looked like the stem on the ace. So his face was the shape of an ace. And it had a bit of a weird purple/blue hue to it but in a non - color like way one can only experience while taking psychedelics.

Also, this wasn't really a "funny" situation, but one time on lsd my one friends skin appeared translucent and I could see his skeleton . Very trippy. I actualy drew a picture of what I was seeing right then and there.