Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT: collecting smoke in a bottle and then inhaling

JoeKrogan

Greenlighter
Hi guys. New member here.

I got myself 0.25grams of DMT and I want to get my first experience right (smoking method-wise) since sadly I can't currently buy any more of the substance from my location. And I hope the amount will be enough for 2 people to have a first trip.

Anyway, my question is about using a bottle. I made a device that will have a small square-shaped metal piece electrically heat up inside a bottle. I'm planning to put the stuff on this metal piece, turn on the device, have the stuff vaporized inside a bottle, then after there's no more smoke coming out of the heater device I'll take it out of the bottle and inhale the smoke.

The worry I have is that since the DMT smoke is actually vapor, a substantial amount could be settled on the inside of the bottle while I'm waiting for all the DMT to vaporize.

I've read about the machine, but it requires heating and inhaling at the same time, and I think using it for the first time might result in waste of substance if I fail to inhale hard enough at the right time.

Should I use the bottle? Please advice.

Honestly it sounds like a very difficult way to do it. You'll probably loose smoke as you remove your "heating device" from the bottle. Also, some DMT will probably start to crystalize on the inside of the bottle once the smoke gets in contact with the colder glass.
If I were you, I'd look into sandwiching it in some herbs and smoke it on a bong. Or you could even infuse the DMT into some herb with isopropanol or something. Or you could buy a glass bulb vaporizer from a smart shop and use a torch lighter.

I used to cut the bottom of a 2l plastic coke bottld. Wrap foil on the bottom with an indentdd bowl with holes poked in it. Heat voil, vape smoke. Take cap off bottle and inhale. Worked fine. Sounds about like what you are saying