View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT breakthrough at the peak of mescaline

firdous e bareen

Bluelighter
During my mescaline trip yesterday (430mg HCL) I was listening to this song (Shulman - A Magnificent Void) and it reminded me so much of DMT. I suddenly got an urge to do some, but knew I barely had any...it was all stuck to the inside of this little glass vial. I managed to scrape together 25mg and thought okay, this will really amp things up...then I managed to scrape 40mg together and I thought...okay, shit is about to go down.

This was at the peak of the mescaline trip bear in mind. So I decided it was now or never. I could imagine what it would be like to smoke DMT now or I can do it. So I decided there was no turning back.

I was tripping quite a bit so I kept losing things...bong...lighter...parsley, and ended up making a bit of a mess, spilling parsley everywhere. But I got things set up, layered the DMT between the parsley and sat on my duvet on the floor ready to do it.

I take the first hit and instantly the OEVs have become more intense. Take another hit but don't get much. I take a third hit, a pretty big one, and I can hear that rising tone, that increasing sound of static, and I can sense the 'program' is about to run, and can almost predict what the visuals will be like. But before the entities have their way with me, I take one more hit. As I light it, all the embers turn into flowing faces smiling up at me. I take in the hit, hold it in, lie back, then let it out after 5-10 seconds.

I don't really remember what happened next, except I was gone. I wasn't a human anymore. I had no body, no ego. It felt like I was there...wherever there was...for an eternity. Or at least time didn't exist anymore. I've been struggling ever since to remember what happened, but I can't. I can vaguely remember going to a beautiful and ineffable place, with overwhelmingly complex visuals, but I have no strong memory of that in my mind.

Eventually I was able to open my eyes for a bit and my first thought was "That was the divine". It felt like I had confronted some extremely powerful and benevolent 'other' and this presence was still lingering. It felt like I was in heaven as I was looking at these complex ethereal patterns crawling on my ceiling. But everything was too intense still so I closed my eyes again. There was still activity going on behind my eyelids. I could make out one of the entities...alien-like with sharp features, doing their usual weird entertainment/building activities. I can only assume that this was happening before, but more vividly and at high speed.

When I come to again, I turn on one side and start crying, not in a sad way, but out of humility, gratitude and sheer awe at what just happened. I felt reborn, like I was shot out of the womb, both traumatised and over-joyed at what I was shown. It was weird coming down from the DMT because I was still tripping from the mescaline. I was in disbelief for a long time, repeating "oh my god, oh my god" over and over, holding my head in absolute disbelief. I instantly began asking myself if I can call myself an atheist after that (I still do) and I was trying to make sense of that encounter with the 'divine'...Why is this experience possible?

The experience went beyond flying through hyperspace with the entities. It felt like a true religious experience...a shame I can't remember any/most of it :/

I was wondering if anyone else has tried the mescaline + DMT combo, and if so, what was it like?

Also, has anyone else had a hard time remembering their really strong DMT experiences? I know as I came out it was the most profound thing that has ever happened, but my recollection of what happened melted away, like it was too alien and insane for my mind to compartmentalise. It's kind of annoying not being able to remember it, makes it seem almost pointless.

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

Not tried DMT. Not had many mushrooms this year either, but when I did, I combined them with noopept, it seemed to make the trip clearer & more memorable, but it was low dose mushrooms (0.7g dried libs), I'd usually remember those.

Smoking DMT from t+4 to t+8 of the mescaline trip is absolutely beautiful. The mescaline provides a great body warmth and just a excellent mindset to start a DMT session. I usually smoke it similar to the way you described - loading up a pipe and taking as many hits as you feel like.

Also, has anyone else had a hard time remembering their really strong DMT experiences? I know as I came out it was the most profound thing that has ever happened, but my recollection of what happened melted away, like it was too alien and insane for my mind to compartmentalise. It's kind of annoying not being able to remember it, makes it seem almost pointless.

Yep, it varies greatly from time to time. Whether or not I combo it with mesc seems to have little effect on this - sometimes I can recall an incredible amount of detail, sometimes not. I don't know if you keep a trip journal but it definitely helps.

Wow, what an amazing experience. It sounds like you went into a kind of 'revere' brought about by being in the presence of something/someone so astoundingly beautiful, powerful and loving that divine seems like a great way to describe it. I'm glad you had such a beautiful experience, that is a real gift.