View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT ants???

Star winx

Bluelighter
I have been having DMT now and as I come down from the other dimension there are lots of little ants or something just walking around my floor. Anyone else experience similar?8o:?
Cheers, Star Winx - (Previously Knight Worrier - lost password.)

Never had ants on DMT, although I am very acquainted with ants and spiders while coming down from stims and / or sleep deprived. Have you been sleeping enough prior to launching?

Also I've noticed that DMT causes some weird idiosyncratic effects in people. Such as I have had two DMT trips where I felt the spirit of 70s really strongly, I dont know how else to explain this but it felt just like that as I was coming up and there were some visuals made of zig-zagging stylish lines overimposed on top of each other. And I found a trip report on Nexus where the guy is talking about absolutely identical feeling. And anywhere else I have searched, I didnt find anything. How to explain it?.. 8)

Yes I have been sleep deprived. I know what you men I think. I see a false geometric floor and other world. My friend thought I'd lost it because I was growing flowers.. I don't remember much but the other strange thing it lasted 15 mins on my friend and about 45 on me. I have done it a fair few times, It seems to get more intense. but I love it.
Also the black and white world has been amazing. Yes hard to explain.

I don't see ants during the DMT afterglow. What I always, and I mean every time, are nickel to quarter sized wheels superimposed on everything and around the edges of each wheel is "writing", like some otherworldly alphabet, but no ants. Sorry Star

Maybe you left some food out and there were actually ants out?!?

Damn, Occam's razor principle...of course! There really ARE ants. So now all you need is an exterminator. Try Arnold S, I hear that he is an ex Terminator.

I remember in my much younger days on Ambien, LSD, Cocaine and who knows what else
Seeing Ants in my coke lines

Yeah, mine were usually on the walls or my arms. I didn't do lines much, but if I'd looked I am sure they were swimming around in my spoon.
Now when I see ants they usually are.

Thanks for all the answers. I love seeing them everywhere but yea they are strangely friendly little guys. I didn't see them the last time. I went straight to hyperspace. no ants just grabbing onto the couch so I didn't fall off the pattern that was holding me up. lol. Ahh DMT you are a funny drug. Cheers all.. Star

I haven't seen them on any other drugs but I have a friend who says he sees ants after dex and coke. That was the closest I could find amongst my mates.

Lol I wish. Brand new house. Not a spec. But DMT really made it look a lot better. I wonder what watching real ants would be like on Dimmie.