PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT, amphetamine or crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStoic

Greenlighter
My fiancé was given a tiny vial with a clear ‘yellow-ish’ like crystal/salt. She was told it’s DMT; we smoked it using the sandwich method (with cannabis in a bowl, being light with the flame) and at first didn’t feel much. I was mildly shaking with nerves before we smoked so it’s hard to say whether it really stimulated me or not.
After a few bowls with a tiny sprinkle in each, I eventually felt my ears ringing, heart pounding and after I calmed down, I felt a warmth like never before. Not sure if I psyched myself out or if the objects I was staring at started to get more detailed, saturated and a mild rainbow-like glow; not gonna lie, I wanted it to work… really bad lol
My fiancé didn’t feel shit and was pissed lol. I feel like if I had more, I may have started getting some real effects, the trial size her work buddy gave her was probably really tiny.
Is there anyway that I can tell (without buying a kit) if this was DMT?
I still have the vial with some of the crystals or whatever stuck to the inside.
I’m concerned this may have been crack or some kind of stimulant/ street drug.

DMT has an unmistakable, unique and very strong chemical smell to it. To me it smells sort of like mothballs. It can be white, yellow or orange in color.

Did you weigh out your dose?

Smoking <10mg is unlikely to give much visuals. Would just make me feel weird and anxious for a few minutes. I actually dislike small doses of DMT. I need >20mg to get anything enjoyable out of it.

If you felt normal again after 15-20 min and had no after effects it was probably DMT, but there is no way to know for sure without testing it.

Last edited:
DMT has an unmistakable, unique and very strong chemical smell to it. To me it smells sort of like mothballs. It can be white, yellow or orange in color.

Did you weigh out your dose?

Smoking <10mg is unlikely to give much visuals. Would just make me feel weird and anxious for a few minutes. I actually dislike small doses of DMT. I need >20mg to get anything enjoyable out of it.
Ahh so it probably was DMT. No, tbh I just eyeballed it. I think I had too little, but I liked it, it became a little euphoric before it dropped off

Sounds like DMT, but we cannot identify anything for sure over the internet.

If you're going to be doing any unknown drugs, just get a test kit. They're cheap.

We can’t know for sure. DMT smells like… Well DMT, it is SO distinct. Sorry, but I’m going to close this as drug identification isn’t something we can do for you. We weren’t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.