View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Amnesia...into the black

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
Has anyone out there experienced amnesia from DMT?
It happens most often when I smoke it, but I've had it happen after IM/IV doses also.
Sometimes i'll remember parts of the trip, but when I smoke it i'll see the chrysanthemum and then...? I'll wake up and, sometimes, won't remember I've dosed.
Weird huh?

Absolutely, I always either get a sub-breakthrough or I don't remember the experience. Not sure why. It's rather frustrating. I actually remembered some stuff from one of my DMT trips when I did a hole dose of MXE recently.

Dude. You ask this same questions every day. Just thought somebody should tell you already.

Must be the amnesia...DUDE! %)
Besides, what are you bitching about anyway? If you had shit-all to do you wouldn't be fucking with a noob about a re asked question...get a life.

Last edited:
Dude. I have PROnesia, where I forget things that are going to happen!

Sounds like salvia. Light up in your recliner in the bedroom, lose your mind for a minute or 2, "come to" staring at your garden hose wondering "How the fuck did I get outside?"

I get amnesia 3 out of 4 times, maybe more. A true breakthrough has always been pretty rare for me. I always get the amazing hallucinations and whatnot, but then black. But those rare breakthroughs are tremendous, timeless, and indescribable. One of the most intense and bizarre things a human being can experience I say!

totally dose dependant, and N-Oxide presense dependant.
i can rarely if every "break through" or get Amensia from extremely Oxidized DMT.
I do however, enjoy the trip that N-Oxide provides a bit more than the purest DMT available.

I have never had amnesia from DMT, even when smoking 100mg+. I have definitely 'whited out' from more than 10mg of 5-MeO-DMT. To the OP...wow so you have IVed DMT? That's a very hard core experience. If I were any good at IVing it might be something I'd want to try but well I am not any good at IVing so I will just have to read about experiences from folks like you. Do you have any trip reports on an IV DMT experience? Does the experience pretty much resemble a smoked DMT trip? The only way I can relate is to compare the experience of smoking crack vs IVing cocaine...in which case the IV coke experience is far more powerful and 'pure' feeling compared to smoking the base.

totally dose dependant, and N-Oxide presense dependant.
i can rarely if every "break through" or get Amensia from extremely Oxidized DMT.
I do however, enjoy the trip that N-Oxide provides a bit more than the purest DMT available.[/QUOTE
yeah I keep the yellow shit to smoke and keep the white stuff for fumarate. I black out less with IV or IM.

Well, since I tend to smoke the yellow and shoot the white, I'm afraid it's a little like apples and oranges.
IV dmt is a much deeper and longer lasting trip for me than smoking, but IM is FREAKY in iot's intensity and length of trip.
With IM you get to spend 30 -45 min in hyperspace with an hour or so of come down.
with IV I generally do .5-.7 mg/kg, with IM I have to do in the neighborhood of 3-5 mg/kg, sometimes broken into two shots done an hour or so apart.
Anyone who says this is a waste of spice hasn't done enough.