View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT after exercise

1200ug

Greenlighter
Has anybody noticed that this heightens the experience? I am posting a question to find out, I have only ever done this once and it was my first time of doing DMT. Each time after that, I have not been able to get to the same level I got to on my first time. This may be due to setting as my first time was alone whereas the next 4 times have been with 1 quiet sitter or it may be that my first time I genuinely smoked more.

Well why not try it again?

I for one notice that after excessive, any form of intoxication is more enjoyable

I used to eat shrooms before going to lift and my strength and stamina were much improved...as for tripping after...never tried it.

I've never even considered the thought. I would bet that it wouldn't change anything. When you say you tried again and never got to that level, what did you experience? If you don't take the right dose, it results in what I describe as a more intense version of LSD. When this happens, I just see a lot of colors and some cool patterns, but I don't get the blasting off sensation that I get when it works. If you experienced something like that, try upping your dose or changing your method for taking it. Also, ballsy move taking DMT your first time by yourself, sir. I salute your bravery.

I do think it was a combination of doing it on my own, probably a higher dose and also the exercise. I will try this once again when the time is right and certainty let you know. The only reason I tried it alone was because I could not wait a few nights to be with other people, and the other people who I would be with, although my best friends, would ask too many questions (which they did) after the event and I knew it would be too hard to put into words (which it was!)

I actually prefer doing psychedelics on my own. DMT especially in the sense that I don't want to communicate with anyone anyway. The first time I did it, I was essentially by myself, I told my bro to just take the pipe when I told him to, put it down on the end table, turn off the light and leave the room and close the door. That's exactly what he did and it was amazing. My first DMT trip was definitely more intense than any time doing it afterwards (with the exception of drinking Ayahuasca in Ecuador). Never compared the difference before and after exercise though.

I've never tried this with DMT, but what I can say about it is that if I'm feeling particularly *not* healthy before I trip then I usually get an uncomfortable lesson in taking care of myself as part of the experience. Generally the way it makes me feel is that it reminds me that an intense experience like DMT is like a workout in itself and if you don't keep yourself fit for it then you can't be surprised when it can be a little rough on you. In the same vein, I would imagine that if I felt healthier or pumped from some good exercise it might be reflected positively in my trip. I'd say it's at least feasible.

Definitely! Excercise makes you feel good, so it makes your trip better. Simple as that.

Definitely! Excercise makes you feel good, so it makes your trip better. Simple as that.

My thoughts exactly! Exercise before getting high = better high, exercise before a night out drinking = better time, exercise before sex = better sex, exercise before food = tastier meal. Exercise before anything will make it more enjoyable!

^ True. On a slightly related note I noticed for a while after I was using DMT for a bit that whenever I was done with exercise or had an orgasm I'd have like a 1 minute low dose DMT style rush with the visuals and everything, not experienced this with any other psychedelic, only DMT, but I don't know if it was a coincidence or if there's some good reasoning for this.

I used to eat shrooms before going to lift and my strength and stamina were much improved...as for tripping after...never tried it.

Hilarious - I love doing drugs unconventionally / in unconventional environments