• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT advice needed ASAP to IV / INJECT / SHOOT PREP - HELP PLEASE!

AriesGC

Greenlighter
Hey so same old story. Looong time lurker first time poster. I’m going to inject DMT. IV, shoot....whatever you’d like to call it.
yea I’ve had DMT before but only smoked it.
I am a moderate to frequent IV user. Please.... I know it’s dangerous etc etc but can someone please just tell me, in basic terms, what the fuck do I do to prepare to make it soluble.
I’m in rehab in a week. Time for change but that’s another story. ... do I mix it with Water? Vinegar? (Which I know isn’t ideal). Certainly won’t be using any type of nail polish remover I know that much.
I won’t have much initially etc etc etc. BUT if someone could please just tell me how to prepare for IV I’d be forever thankful plus a ratio estimate would help.
I’ve spent days searching but can’t find the exact answer. And as above no lectures pleaseeeeee - just need to experience it and the people I know who have done it via IV I am no longer in touch with (yes they survived the ride though lol).
I’d like to know for harm reduction. I’m a good time but also want to be here a long time! Thank you fellow people!!

I'd ASSUME if it's like all the RC 's I've had before you just put some into water, stir a little bit & it just "melts" into the liquid.
I've never had any RC that needed "cooking up" with Citric etc like you do with street heroin.

All the N,N-DMT I've had has been smoked, I hate 5-MeO-DMT myself.

This depends on what form of DMT you have.

If it’s the smokable freebase form, which I’d say is likely, you will have to use a weak acid like citric acid, ascorbic acid, or, absolute worst case scenario, vinegar (I’d strongly advise citric or ascorbic before vinegar) to get it into solution.

If it is a salt form (pretty uncommon) it will dissolve in water without issue.

And trying to anticipate follow up questions—
Citric and ascorbic acids are frequently available through needle exchanges in convenient amounts. Barring that, vitamin/supplement stores usually have vitamin C/ascorbic acid powder available.

@AriesGC we discussed the not long ago
Just did some research and you need the fumarate salt version ideally. And recrystalize it with water a few times until it's clear. And a sitter to pull your rig out of your arm just like when you IV ket. Or you could IM it and have a minute-ish to cap your rig and get comfortable, but IM isnt much different to smoking if anything a slower come up. Lasts longer than IV or smoking though.

I know the IV effects would be the same as smoked, but if it wasnt particularly caustic to the veins or anything id much rather have a little pin mark for a few days than sore throat/lungs for a day.
Aparantly IV would be a slightly stronger faster come up than smoking as your whole dose would cross the blood brain barrier at once or something along those lines 💥

Dont inject extracted chemicals numbnut..
Since there is almost No synthetic dmt on the market i assume that is what you have.
You have a Good chance of dying from a bloodklot or similar.
Thanks for the advice I didn’t want.
Love Numbnut xo

Thanks for the advice I didn’t want.
Love Numbnut xo

I hope you dont have any Loved ones whos gonna need to live with the fact you were warned and still shot up plant extracted drugs.

Im not trying to be a Dick, its honestly a really bad idea.
Im suprised noone else is telling you this.

There will Always be crap left in dmt from plants.
Crap you dont want to inject in your veins.

just feeling neutral you can say, had the following since 4am this morning and it's 11:30am now

10mg valium
.5mg alzam
225mg Pregabalin
few bong hits
1x 750ml bottle wine (9.5% alc/v)
100ml vodka (43% alc/v)
1 bag H (smoked)

But yeah like i said just feeling mellow/neutral.

Don't inject DMT.

What's the point?
Honestly.

Isn't it strong enough already?
I have to agree. I have never had the fortune to take dmt myself yet. But it does seem like going against nature.

Although I suppose it could well be advocated in a case of respiratory allergies.

AutoTripper said:
Although I suppose it could well be advocated in a case of respiratory allergies.

Nah. Just eat it. If you don't have access to proper ayahuasca, just get hold of some Syrian Rue and do it pharmahuasca style...

I did it and it was amazing. Psychedelic like shapes etc and nothing like smoking it. I’ve had it three times, smoked twice with people around me music sage etc and that was amazing and I got to see and feel something I’d been needing. When I shot it, it was completely different. More like a psychedelic trip. Hard to explain but yes, I’m still alive and well, thanks for the concern.

I hope you dont have any Loved ones whos gonna need to live with the fact you were warned and still shot up plant extracted drugs.

I know you’re trying to help but I was going to do it regardless. You may have come across as a dick but that’s ok, lucky I love and worship a good dick.

I think it’s possible to get DMT pure enough from plant material for IV use. I’ve seen analysis of 99% pure DMT from Mimosa so it is possible. That said, most DMT our there isn’t suitable. Unless your holding well defined (often needle like or hexagonal) white or clear crystals then it’s not safe.

As already stated, almost all DMT is found as the freebase and will need a safe acid to convert to a water soluble form for injection.

-GC

If its not synthetic DMT from lab and you arent highly skilled at extraction and made it yourself and its really clean like G-Chem is saying, dont do it. If it is yellowish waxy DMT which it will most likely will be you will fuck yourself up badly. Just layer the stuff in some CBD flower or parsley and smoke it, i would not risk IVing it personally unless i got it from one of my trusted friends and it was known to be synthetic.

Also curious to how much you did, and what is your bodyweight, did you definitely not miss, was it synthetic ??

I never like to argue against someone preaching harm reduction, because conceptually, I agree

But people shoot up heroin and coke all day every day just fine. Not saying its healthy, but I think its further down on the list of risks I'd consider here. Any kind of synth or extraction has the risk of leaving impurities, not just plant based ones.

Honestly I think the most real danger here is tripping so hard you hurt yourself. DMT lends itself to a sitter partnership. I've seen friends do fucked up stuff they were unaware of while on the other side. Find a sitter to keep you safe.