• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT- a newbie

^^^ I've no doubt that your technique works, but I've read of others on the Nexus who are able to vaporize the full dose on one hit of the GVG. I was going to try for it last weekend but my lighter failed me and it ended up being a messy (though successful) launch. Going to try again soon with a good lighter. :)

My lungs just can not handle it in one toke, respect to anyone breaking through with a GVG and one hit. I like to do it nice and slow and judge along the way whether or not i'm going to break through.

Do you always have a sitter ready to take the pipe off you if you are trying to break through? I'm going to be alone for a while and was thinking of still trying to blast off

My lungs just can not handle it in one toke, respect to anyone breaking through with a GVG and one hit. I like to do it nice and slow and judge along the way whether or not i'm going to break through.

I think it's because you are mixing the DMT with weed. I infused the DMT into a ceramic disk (copper mesh works just as well) and it pretty much felt like I was inhaling warm air...

Do you always have a sitter ready to take the pipe off you if you are trying to break through? I'm going to be alone for a while and was thinking of still trying to blast off

I always sit on the floor when I'm vaporizing DMT so I can just put the pipe down before I close my eyes...