Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT 50mg - First Time - The Red Tentacles

Ean2233

Greenlighter
Hello people of bluelight! I am here to share with you one of the most confusing experiences I have ever had. I am a daily marijuana user and am somewhat experienced in the world of hallucinogens, having done Mushrooms 8 times, acid once, MdMa once, and now DMT twice. Recently, I was lucky enough to come in contact with some of the beautiful yellow powder. Me, along with 4 of my buddies ventured upstairs into my room with a water pipe and 2 dry pieces, and the anxiety and anticipation that only the first dmt experience can bring you before hand.

My buddies all went first. One of them instantly unconscious after their 50 mg dose, the others still awake talking about the colors they see in my pitch black room. Then, it was my turn. I loaded up 50Mg sandwiched in between some medicinal herb. My buddy S held the pipe so I would not drop it. I take 1 puff, no taste to me so i take 2 more before exhaling. As soon as i exhale i begin to "zone" out just staring at the slanted wall opposite from my bed. S yells to me to keep hitting the bowl and i comply and finish. i begin looking at the wall across my bed and the smoke and the wall combines, and turns into hexagonal patterns, similar to tv and movies where a town is covered in a dome and it looked like the panels. i then cannot stay seated anymore and immediately falls back onto my mattress.

I awaken and am no longer in my body. I am in what looks like space, surrounded by millions of stars and different colored "vines" all around him. They were intense greens and oranges and were sharper than the vision that we have on this realm. I cannot even to begin to describe the actual colors i saw, but hey who can. Anyways, Ifeels as if he is flying at a million miles an hour through a tunnel. Then all of a sudden I stop. I feel as if he as on a table restrained and then sees it.

It was there, It saw me, I saw it. It was taking up my entire vision, looking hundreds of miles away, yet I could make out details of the being. It was a red being with a face that can be compared to an octopus. It had little tentacles coming out of its mouth area and was completely terrifying to see. Coming out of it, it being far above him, were tentacles. These red tentacles were coming out of it and into whatever I was at the time. All I could do was look away. Myfriends began talking, to where I told them to be quiet. After that it seemed as if I came out of a gel and a blue light came out of the left corner of myvision. I was back in his body.

I am very confused by this experience, and believe it to be something in his house, but those are different stories for different times. Thanks for reading and id love to hear some feedback

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to Bluelight! We don't SWIM here, it doesn't protect anyone and it's really annoying to read. I know it's a requirement in some forums but not this one. If you get a chance could you go back and edit to not say SWIM? It will make people more likely to read it and comment.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight! We don't SWIM here, it doesn't protect anyone and it's really annoying to read. I know it's a requirement in some forums but not this one. If you get a chance could you go back and edit to not say SWIM? It will make people more likely to read it and comment.

Edited. Thanks

The text size makes it very hard for me to read, perhaps you could lower it a bit?