• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dissolving shit in coffee is so underrated

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
[not literal shit, unless that's your thing...no kink-shaming here]

I most just do this with opioids (not injecting right now) but have done it with like benzo's and amphetamines, too (even Seroquel iirc).

I like to grind the pills up with a pestle and mortar (read: in a shallow tumbler, using the bottom of my metal lighter) and dump the powder in coffee. Obviously anything completely dissolved in a liquid is gonna hit harder and faster than whole, solid pills. But then the hotness dissolves it faster and more thoroughly and it is also absorbed by your body faster (the body warms up cold things to body temp. before absorbing them, causing a slight delay), plus caffeine allows the body to absorb drugs more rapidly. Bonus if you have an empty stomach. And I'll generally take a couple Omeprazole a bit beforehand to mitigate any loss from coffee's acidity.

It's definitely worth doing! IMHO the speed and intensity of the high are significantly greater than just taking the tablets normally.

Depending what you're using, you might wanna add a little extra sugar/sweetener. I don't with morphine or oxy as I don't mind their taste at all...but fml codeine is RANK...*

*Anyone know the reasons behind Codeine tasting SO disgusting? I'm talking Codeine Phosphate btw, not those pills with acetaminophen in them. All opioids are bitter, but I normally don't mind their taste. Heroin** is probably even more bitter than Codeine (which could partially be whatever it's cut with, I guess) but Codeine isn't just bitter...it's also disgusting tasting. Seroquel contains a bittergent and isn't even close to as bad [the bittergent DOES prevent you snorting it - not that I would - though, as it's partially cayenne-based, so makes your nose produce copious amounts of phlegm forcing the stuff out and clogging up your nostrils].

**I don't take Heroin orally, but I'll suck the filter after IVing lol, to make sure I get e-v-e-r-y bit. Even if I've already done a wash.

Droppingby to say I agree wholeheartedly. I have turned some friends on to a whiskey, coffee, addy drink that will really start your morning off right. The acidity from the coffee was always my biggest concern as far as loss of substance. Can anyone speak to the heat tolerance of some substances. At what temp in liquid do things start to degrade?

[not literal shit, unless that's your thing...no kink-shaming here]
But the title had it's effect :rofl:

I love my morning coffee, but I gets a special yummy taste a minute or two after chewing modafinil.
Never tried dissolving something in it, though. Guess I like the taste of benzos too much to lose it in the coffee.
I remeber my dad used to dissolve aspirin (I guess) in coffee when he had a headache. From a cold, he had alka-seltzers for hangovers.

Your stomach itself is far more acidic than coffee. Stomach acid is 1-2 while coffee is around 5

You're actually raising the pH of your stomach when you drink coffee

I recently just started drinking mine black with a little sugar. I basically chug it anyway. And now if I don’t have milk or cream I mind. One problem solved. :)

I always pulverize my tablets into powder in my glass mortor & pestle and then add hot water to dissolve in a concentrated solution. I add a little sweet orange juice to mask the bitter taste, and down the hatch. Very fast onset kicking in much faster then having the compressed tablets dissolve normally

a classic cocktail of mine….all tablets, XR beads, and capsules powder. Very fast onset, 30-45min max….peak serum levels within the hour.

Methadone 80-100mg
Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 50-60mg
Diazepam (Valium) 20-30mg
Pregabalin (Lyrica) 300-450mg

Ethanol - Jin 3.oz X 3-5 drinks (Ginger ale & Jin) with a cigarette on the patio. Sometimes blasting a little line of Yayo before having a smoke outside.

…the classic oral Brompton Cocktail (hydrid)

I used to do this with methamphetamine, and adderall I believe, I personally didn't notice a benefit, but when I was doing things like dissolving my stash in hot water I got to see the cut burning and in a way get a clue to how much cut was in the drugs haha, it usually wasn't much with the meth honestly

That, is also a great way to hide pills, there are cameras everywhere, but it may not be a great idea for clumsy people. Spilling you pills could be a disaster. Careful with the cup or container you use.
I used to use water bottles to hide vodka and flat Sprite or 7 UP. Spilled a few, but was plastered anyways, so...

If I'm doing benzos for any reason besides sleep I always squirt some solution (rc benzos in either propylene glycol or ethanol) right into my mouth and chase it with coffee. The strong flavor of coffee helps wash any foul taste out of my mouth and the caffeine helps me stay even keel through the effect of the benzos without altering the experience much. I don't really mess around with stimulants anymore.

That, is also a great way to hide pills, there are cameras everywhere, but it may not be a great idea for clumsy people. Spilling you pills could be a disaster. Careful with the cup or container you use.
I used to use water bottles to hide vodka and flat Sprite or 7 UP. Spilled a few, but was plastered anyways, so...

Yeah, when I've had to be in public etc I'd empty out several of those little paper packets of sweetener, crush up several morphine pills into a fine powder, refill the packets with it, and glue them shut again so I could just "open" them and add the "sweetener" to my coffee.
Although once my mum was with me and grabbed one out of my hand and dumped into her tea before I could stop her. She was actually really nice to me all afternoon and was very smiley and happy so I guess I did her a favour haha.

I did a similar thing when I was an alcoholic. I'd get a coke (or whatever) from a fast-food restaurant, dump out like a third of it and add several ounces of vodka. Got the idea as I used to do that as a teen to get alcohol into like festivals etc. Or empty out a bottle of listerine, dissolve some mints in vodka, add a little green food colouring, and refill the bottle.

Yeah, when I've had to be in public etc I'd empty out several of those little paper packets of sweetener, crush up several morphine pills into a fine powder, refill the packets with it, and glue them shut again so I could just "open" them and add the "sweetener" to my coffee.
Although once my mum was with me and grabbed one out of my hand and dumped into her tea before I could stop her. She was actually really nice to me all afternoon and was very smiley and happy so I guess I did her a favour haha.

I did a similar thing when I was an alcoholic. I'd get a coke (or whatever) from a fast-food restaurant, dump out like a third of it and add several ounces of vodka. Got the idea as I used to do that as a teen to get alcohol into like festivals etc. Or empty out a bottle of listerine, dissolve some mints in vodka, add a little green food colouring, and refill the bottle.
Hehehe, I use to just drink fake listerine straight from the bottle. $1.06 for a half liter of 70 proof.
How was I able to drink 1 to 1 1/2 liters of fake listerine; desperation.

Wow that idea with the crushed pills, is quite clever, well a least until mom( mum) grabbed one. But, that is still very clever. I am surprised that, I have never heard of anyone doing that. Or hiding hard drugs, coke, ect... To transport with less risk, than a clear bag with white powder in it

Last edited: