• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dissolving meth to soak a paper for parachutting later

Status
Not open for further replies.

blime84

Bluelighter
I want to soak a piece of construction paper in meth so that I can have an easy to take non discript way for oral meth. I plan to dissolve the meth in water then soak the paper in the water. How much water to meth should I use - water to gram of crystal meth? Help please ASAP!

apparently you are wrong about the absorbtion. My friend just got out of county and had meth served to him in this fashion. amazing how much you can fit on a greeting card. We dissolved 7 grams into 20ml of water, then soaked the card and let it dry... it looked just like it did before we bought it, but it had gained some weight(not overly heavy, just felt like nice card stock). I was just an observer in this experiment. Not my meth, so I had nothing to lose, though my friend was pretty worried he just wasted it at first, but after it dried nicely, he was happy. I spoke to some other people with experience doing this, and they mentioned that one thing that is very important is to use pure water to dissolve, not tap. RO or distilled water only. If you use tap, the minerals and shit in the water end up streaking and helping the crystal crumble off the card.

Special Card for Girlfriend in county

How do I "lace" a cardstock greeting card with Ice so its undetectable when it goes through the mail room in county jail? I only have about 0.2g-0.3g to do this with. How much distilled water do I need to use in order for the meth to not be too watered down or end up messing this up and wasting what little bit I do have.. PLEASE HELP!! What a great Christmas gift for my woman who is locked up at the moment huh?!

^welcome to Bluelight, we can't help you break the law, bluelight is for harm reduction only
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.