• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos dissolving etizolam: ethanol vs. PG?

JM357

Bluelighter
I have an order of RCs (1 gram etizolam, 2x 25mg bottles or flubramazolam, 1x 100mg of diclazepam- obviously the prebottled benzos don't have to have anything done to them) coming and am curious about dissolving the etizolam possibly in a 151 proof clear liquor (I believe it is called everclear even though it is not as strong as the everclear sold in most states (I think some states don't allow the sales of certain alcohol strengths? sort of stupid since 151 is already 75% way there to pure....) as it is cheaper and easier to get (would either have to order the PG and it most likely would involve waiting longer or call tractor supply/feed stores)). I have some questions:

Does the ethyl alcohol cause breakdown of the etizolam over a period of time?

How much can be dissolved per ml? It seems like even with the PG most people who write about it only dissolve 1-2 mgs in PG (the ordered bottles are both in 10mls of PG which would mean the diclazepam is 10mg/ml and the etizolam they sell is like 5 mg/ml- but both in propylene glycol); this isn't PG though. I would like to dissolve it in 200mls

What would happen if someone IVed ethyl alcohol? I know.... not worth it etc. I did use vodka to dissolve H for a shot a few times when younger- I think it burned a bit but I can't say anything tremendously bad happened to me. I've heard large amounts of alcohol (like in an IV line) can be very bad but I'm thinking amounts larger than you fit in an IU 100 or even a few CC syringe. If it is say 1ml could something really bad happen? If I let someone else try some and they think "hey, I shoot everything and this is a liquid!" is there going to be a really bad situation?

I will probably just get the PG as there is a feed store for livestock within like a 20 minute drive, but I have heard people say ethanol works also (and I'm not sure how PG tastes but I know if I mix up a 20 oz. bottle with etizolam mixed in to take with me the amount of ethanol would not change the drink at all).

A bottle of Barcadi 151 is all you need. The stuff has 75% ethanol in it, and works perfectly for making oral benzo solution.

Thank you; it is a lot more convenient and cheaper than propylene glycol and should be easier to measure since it is a liquid as opposed to a thick syrupy substance like PG.

Can I dissolve the whole g at once (concern here being that it will be around a WHILE (2 people taking it 2xweek might mean almost a year depending on dosage) I have heard benzos are stable for a long time but the etizolam is technically a theodiazepine... I have a scale (goes down to 0.01) but still always feel they are a bit off due to the last digit being rounded?

I can't wait to get it (and it turns out the place I ordered from is right down the road (literally the next town over) and I paid for express shipping...if it doesn't come the next day I don't know how close you'd have to be to have a 1 day delivery) and I will probably see if it can be prepared at 5mgs/ml

Just got it- the whole gram dissolved into 151 proof vodka (100mls of it making a 10mg/ml solution); it only took about 5-10 minutes. Added 3mgs (30 units) to apple juice about 10 minutes ago.

took another 1mg of etizolam and 0.250 f-lam, in addition I took 15mgs adderall and a cup of coffee.

Getting good effects, relaxed but conscious and relatively functional.