dissolving E on tongue??

OMG i can't see how anyone could do that...eech the taste!
I LUV e ALOT and i still gag to this day every time i have to swallow...or even think about it.

nah e doesnt really make me gag that much, especially since ive been on ritalin since middle school and when i first started taking it i would have real difficulty swallowing it so i would just chew it, which was a major problem since there wasnt any water, thats one thign that got me hooked on binaca, trust me if you can chew ritalin and let the taste sit in your mouth for an hour then few tastes can really bug you
------------------
AleX

OK, another question regarding the "In the pooper" method. . . How long does it take to hit you?

Break it up into lines and snort it. You'll feel like a fucking coke head but in 10 minutes, I shit you not, you'll be feelin the effects. Just don't blow your nose or anything afterward. It'll drip in your snot down your throat. Doesn't taste all that great but it works if you wanna feel it fast.
DJ Maurer

Yes, snorting does work well although the drip can be quite gross, and atleast for me, the next day I don't have afterglow. If I where to try the "pooper method" aka "parchuting from what I hear it takes longer to kick in then eating or snorting but about an hour or so later you roll quite hard. If I where to try this I would recommend using some form of surgical glove or condom over the finger to help the pill up there and then either wait or out for for a real good time follow it with snorting or eating one. The deal with the "pooper method" is make sure you go to the bathroom before hand and then once the pill is up there make sure you are just chillin and holdin it up there. Have Fun!

I for one place the Pill under my tongue. Yes the taste is quite harsh but hey we all do different things. I notice it leaves a raw spot on or under my tongue. I could not imagine putting a pill in my exit only door. Man if you winked the brown Cyclops and had a raw spot “ took a Shit ” WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOBoy I think that would hurt. I can only say that when I put the pill under my tongue or dip it like SCOAL it goes into my system quicker and I feel I have a more intense roll. But that is only my experience. However you take it is your choice. Just be safe, know what you’re taking, and be good to one and other. PLUR, hope to see you Blulighters from Hartford, CT. Partying safe and hard.

AHH, the old e up your ass dilema...
From my experience:
-dissolve on tongue/chew hits faster and goes away faster too
-up the ass hits harder, only tried it once, i still have nightmares about that second knuckle...
I always leave the little devils on my tongue for as long as i can handle, once you get used to it it's not that bad, plus i usually lick my pills to see if they're strong UMMMM!
PLUR
------------------
Expose your mind to another reality

The first time i chewed my roll was a few days ago... and i must say that piLL hit me like a train, it was like my first time... granted i also preloaded with 100mg of 5-htp... but i dont think that did anything because took the 5-htp an hour before i chewed my roll. ALSO, the roll hit me in ~15-20 minutes... as opposed to the normal 45min-1hour it takes to hit me. wierd thing is, it did not go away quicker... it's all in the mind kidz =)
------------------
<--\\-{SkoobY}-//-->

oh! i forgot to mention! if you are "into" sour candy, eat a Sour Warhead and chew it along with your roll, you wont taste the roLL at all =)
Sour Warheads WILL KICK YOUR ASS if you put one in your mouth when you are rollin... i love em! =P~~~
Loves to taste the roll,
------------------
<--\\-{SkoobY}-//-->