• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dissolving e in a drink?

I see it as experimentation that I enjoy. I try and get the most out of a pill by trying different administration methods, be it snorting, plugging or even dissolving the crushed contents into a drink. Sure the tablet is there for ease of administration, but I see trying new methods as an adventure, and you dont know what the results will be unless you try them!!

How can you consider crushing an MDMA pill as 'trouble'?

Dissolve it in a glass of coke, never done it, jus read and seen that its good ;) do a search, you'll find something.

I coulden't think of anything worse then sitting there sipping on a coke that has MDMA in it. Ewww. The taste. Though it might work better. I've never tried. I'd suggest dumping the thing, or quickly crushing it in your mouth and swallowing some drink to wash it down.

shals :D

haha.........no sipping here bro...........I use about half a small glass and its straight down without touching the sides..............followed by half a glass in similar fashion to swish the dregs and also to remove any taste.

I tried chewing once and for mine its bloody aweful..........taste wise.

I've always wanted to try this method one day. Thought I would just take some coke and throw bout 1 1/2 tabs in there, let them dissolve, and go for it. Never really got around to it because I didn't think it would actually work any good. Maybe I'll give it a try one day. :\ :\

I've done it plenty of times at the club. I bring my pills crushed up in a baggie (into really fine powder). Then I order a shot from the bar, dump my baggie in the shot, stir it with a straw for a a minute or 2, then down the hatch!

I don't know that I start rolling any sooner than other methods of intake, but it seems to hit me harder, like all at once. The gigantic shots my bartender pours me probably help too ;)

^^^ Surely you end up with a lot just stuck round the inside of the shotglass though? Would be annoying to have to lick it all out - taste like shit too.

LOL.. no sippin man, ur supposed to drink it FAST! and chase it with a shot of vodka ;) lol.. MDMA dissolves in the acidy coke, so only the filler sticks to the sides :)

Ive recently discovered that when I dissolve them in coke, I prefer the coke to be at room temperature or even a little warm. Just goes down a whole lot better.

geez, pills dont taste that bad. havent u guys ever had to chew it and swallow it cos u had no liquid, like say ur in the car. i know it tates shit, a shot of tequila aint very nice either, but u do it cos u no its worth it. all those chemicals. like mazdan said. u dont need to disolve it in a pint, just a small , even shoit like glass, and straight down. oh and Big andy..how do u get away with emptying a baggie into a shot. bit hard trying to conceal a shot glass, or take it to the toilet? jus curious

party on

oh yeah, u could do that, but u could lose sum in ur mouth, i aint stinge. but id prefer a beverage, water is free at most places.

yeah but say little bits were in ur mouth. woudlnt they just get disolved anyway.

FixXxer said:
oh yeah, u could do that, but u could lose sum in ur mouth, i aint stinge. but id prefer a beverage, water is free at most places.
Pills dissolve in the mouth so you wouldn't lose anything. If anything, absorption through the moist walls of the mouth (especially under the tongue) can give a faster onset.

bluetab x-girl said:
^^
It just seems silly to me to go to all that trouble to crush MDMA (or however else some people "prepare" it), when it's already packaged up nice and neat in an easy-to-swallow tablet. Just my opinion.
lets assume your mouth and throat are totally dried out for whatever reason (excluding proper hydration with drinks of water) .. and it becomes so hard to swallow that pills either get stuck in your throat should they get that far or just bounce off the back of your mouth and almost make you sick .. then crushing them up somewhat or totally would be a viable and worthy option ..

thought id resurrect an old thread then start a new 1 anyhow ..

-> has any1 tried crushing a pill up and dumping it in something like redbull .. in the same way redbull and vodka works by getting you drunk faster surely it would work the same with mdma? or is this a bad option due to the taurine in the redbull drink ?