View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Disso combos

CloutGott

Greenlighter
Hey guys, in a few days I have four dissos arriving. Its MXiPr, O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP.
I have experience with every disso in my list for expect MXiPr.

My target is to hit a visual nice hole. I loved to hole with 2f-DCK but my tolerance makes it expensive.
Anyone can me suggest a nice combination of dissos who are working great together?

O-PCE is surely the most holeable on the list, I think, although I have no experience with it. I actually don't even know what MXiPr is, gonna have to look that up. I'm surprised you were able to hole on 2F-DCK, most people IME find it pretty weak and borderline unholeable although I guess with massive enough doses it might be.

The PCP analogue "holes" are just complete waking psychosis, in my experience, and not pleasant.

Can you get real PCP, or angel dust? It is super common where I grew up and all the many people I know who have used it said how it was trippy. Nobody had the police called on them, had to go to hospital, became violent, etc. Not even people who took it in super high doses.

PCP (although I haven't used it) would still be considered a "stimulating dissociative" which are generally not prone to inducing "holes" as commonly understood except, yes, perhaps in truly titanic doses which.

From my understanding most people who have used both PCP and the newer analogues say 3-MeO-PCP is the closest. They are not "visual" in the typical sense, maybe PCP is an outlier in it's own class but unless combined with other drugs in my experience PCP analogues do not produce major perceptual distortions like the sedating dissociatives more akin to ketamine.

I had something like a hole on a fairly large dose of 3-HO-PCP and another psychedelic but it was a terrifying experience, if my target was to hit a "nice visual hole", then the x-PCx analogues would not be my personal choice.

PCP (although I haven't used it) would still be considered a "stimulating dissociative" which are generally not prone to inducing "holes" as commonly understood except, yes, perhaps in truly titanic doses which.

From my understanding most people who have used both PCP and the newer analogues say 3-MeO-PCP is the closest. They are not "visual" in the typical sense, maybe PCP is an outlier in it's own class but unless combined with other drugs in my experience PCP analogues do not produce major perceptual distortions like the sedating dissociatives more akin to ketamine.

I had something like a hole on a fairly large dose of 3-HO-PCP and another psychedelic but it was a terrifying experience, if my target was to hit a "nice visual hole", then the x-PCx analogues would not be my personal choice.
I am not so sure about that? I know people who took PCP and they said everything became distorted, and black holes appeared out of nowhere. Two people I knew LOVED PCP and they both also loved Ketamine, and super high doses of DXM as well.

They told me PCP, was not like high doses of LSD, or akin to the visuals seen on acid such as fractals, zebra striped pinwheels, crystals, things melting and breathing, trails, and a revolving vortex of colour.

People I know who took super high doses of PCP said they thought they were having an out of body experience, had overdosed, died, and were zombies stumbling and floating around, and spasaming or moving involuntary. Or they were so stoned movement was very difficult, their body felt very numb, and they thought they were going to pass out.

Apparently the out of body experiences on ANGEL DUST are not like the ones that happen on high doses of LSD, or via ASTRAL PROJECTION, or LUCID DREAMS.

Erowid says PCP is visual.

This is a documentary about PCP, SHERM, WET, ILLY, ANGEL DUST.

All dissociatives are "visual" by some description of course, my point was just that the stimulating dissociatives, of which PCP is one, are far less visual than the sedating, incapacitating dissociatives from the ketamine analogue family, which are capable of inducing mild visual effects at threshold doses, progressing to visual experiences that completely overwhelm any input from the outside world, which is the typical K-hole experience that seasoned ketamine and dissociative users are familiar with and, typically, would consider a very visual experience.

Of course dissociative visuals are nothing like classical psychedelic visuals for the most part, that's not in dispute. However in my experience visuals from the x-PCx family typically manifest firstly as a "sharpening" of vision if anything, followed by, potentially perceptual distortions and the like. I've read a few reports of people megadosing these chemicals and experiencing something hole-like, but by this point, typically, the psychological effects are so pronounced that they almost overwhelm the significance of the visual experience which becomes more of a sideshow to the insane thought patterns that - from my perception - are a more notable characteristic of this side of the arylcychlohexylamine class than the visuals themselves.

Again I've never actually done PCP so perhaps it is markedly different to any of it's analogues, but my suspicion is that, probably, it is not, and available medical records support the position of PCP as a drug that is not easily incapacitating although for sure it's possible to incapaacitate yourself on almost anything if you try hard enough... The effects you describe also are largely cognitive hallucinations rather than perceptual ones, which is typical of almost all reports I've read from the PCP family.

Anyway I don't see much point continuing to debate this since neither of us evidently have actually used PCP ourselves but thank you for that documentary, I'll give it a watch. The OP provided a list of 4 drugs, and defined a clear goal, which was a "nice, visual hole". My suggestion is that the 3-x-PCs are not ideally suited for these criteria, and that O-PCE based on available reports is probably the best option. On doing a little more research since first posting in this thread it seems MXiPr is some kind of MXE analogue so maybe that would be worth a short since MXE is a kind of hybrid dissociative in many ways, with a definite visual element, my hunch is that MXiPr will not match up to MXE but perhaps that would be the second best best after O-PCE.

He didn't mention he's getting his hands on any PCP so regardless of how visual and hole-inducing it may or may not be the point is kind of moot, IMO.

I can't speak for the effects of MXiPr or 3-MeO-PCE as I have yet to try those two, but I have done the other two on your list as well as 3-MeO-PCP and PCP itself. For a more visual experience (out of the four listed), O-PCE is probably the best bet. Obviously be careful with dosages when combining any of them, as effects will be synergistic. Have fun, and be safe.

it's easiest to manage the experience by sticking to a single drug at a time, combining multiple dissociatives can be hard to predict in terms of effects

Great posts, vastness.

Yeah the more holly one is o-pce. Chasing holes with 3-meos can be a little tricky and dangerous as you get delusional way too easy, they are fantastic as "disso speed" on low doses, tho