View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Disso Combos?

Fad Gadget

Greenlighter
Sorry i lost my longer post there. Could be a server error. I wont waste too much time asking again just in case. Anyone got any combos they could recommend? tx

Ill take any 2 combos Mysteries thanks for asking. If youve got 3 and above combos then i dunno if your serious, mad or a horseshitter. Maybe we could start a disso breakfast thread...no ive gone too far

Sorry can i mention can we NOT mention MXE or Ephenidine due to availability. Its only gonna bring remorse. tx

I think i was trying to be be more disso associated Myst soz. I suppose im wondering more about the interactions of clear/darknet of the moment. Totally self absorbed to the time that is mine etc etc. bah im being a wanker. anyhow....

What 2 would you recommed to have best synergy with these thanks

3-HO-PCE
3-MeO-PCE
3-MeO-PCP
Deschloroketamine
Methoxphenidine
O-PCE

Only experienced Desco (liked) and Meth (didnt really like) More into the madness of it all than the socialness. tx

i would throw it out there that i would be interested to know if dissos go with things like the 2C family which ive never experienced. Still it gives me something to do. no family see.. lol

aye any combos inc dissos folks tx